Shell rewards five more lucky Malaysians with RM30,000

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

The year of the Rabbit was ushered in by Shell with a lavish celebration for the five lucky winners of the Shell V-Power 97 ‘Win Weekly at Shell’ that took home RM30,000 each as well as limited edition Ferrari key ring sets. The winners were joined by the winners of the recently concluded Shell V-Power 97 ‘Race to Abu Dhabi’ contest.

Entering its ninth week, the contest is being well received by Malaysians motorists with week two winner, Alimin Jaikol, hailing all the way from Ranau, Sabah, taking home the grand prize.

The grand prize winner of week five, Nor Aina Osman from Perak, was elated to win the cash prize, especially with her engagement coming up soon, “There are no words to describe how excited I am. This win couldn’t be timelier. I’m currently planning my engagement for this November which means that a portion of the RM30,000 will be used to purchase the hantaran gifts and to organise my dream ceremony.”

Earlier winners of the contest were also present with week one winner, Kwan Kwong Yuan from Selangor, attending together with family members and friends. The winner of week three, Rizal Razali from Perak, and week four winner Arief Shatria Sharipudin from Johor were also in attendance.

Last year’s contest winner of a trip to Abu Dhabi to catch the Formula One race, Norwajunizam Abdul Wahab from Kuala Lumpur, was also at the ceremony, “Filling up at Shell has been very rewarding because of the prizes I’ve won. Our experience in Abu Dhabi was first class all the way, from the time our plane landed to, to watching the Formula One race live at the Yas Marian Circuit right up to our visit to the Ferrari World Theme Park. Indeed an experience of a lifetime.”

“In June 2010, we launched the much anticipated Shell V-Power 97, designed for improved performance whatever vehicle you drive. The phenomenal response to the fuel offering was remarkable and was echoed again during the Shell V-Power 97 Cash Contest hosted two months after the new product launch. As a result of that contest, three Malaysians won a once in a lifetime experience of an all-expenses paid trip to watch live the finale race of the 2010 F1 season in Abu Dhabi,” said Azman Ismail, Managing Director of Shell Malaysia Trading and Shell Timur.

“To further sustain this support since the Shell V-Power 97 product launch, we are continuing the tradition of rewarding motorists, this time via the current Shell V-Power 97 ‘Win Weekly at Shell’ Contest where 904 motorists will win cash prizes from Shell every week. Combining both the previous Shell V–Power 97 contest and the current ‘Win Weekly at Shell’ Contest, we would have rewarded close to 16,000 Malaysians since the launch of Shell V-Power 97 in June last year,” he added.

The contest runs for 15 weeks, having kicked off on 21 December 2010 and will come to an end on 6 April 2011. It offers motorists opportunities to win weekly cash prizes apart from limited edition Ferrari key ring sets.

For more information on the contest as well as to see the terms and conditions, please ask your nearest Shell retailer or log onto www.shell.com.my/vpower.

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Hope u guys can help me on this matter, my current engine is going to die.... :sad_smile:

i't hard to find aura hf , especially Gtti nowdays....

rgds.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience