Seriously need help!

scottwrx

500 RPM
how come both thread also dun have any text? zth facing problem again ar?

yup...marketplace MIA...
we're looking for it...maybe it went for a holiday... :D

if you guys got any link in that Toyota Marketplace Links...please foward it to me...

Thanx...

how come both thread also dun have any text? zth facing problem again ar?

I dunno why can be like this....
My friend car have some problem when release the throttle...
When the car was moving rev it to high rpm (4 - 7,000 rpm), quickly put in Neutral and release the throttle. Then rpm will drop till less than 500 rpm then engine will stall.
But if driving very smooth and no violently drive, but this problem pulak. :hmmmm:

My bro also done check such as:
Ignition coil - confirm working fine
Spark plug - confirm working fine
ECU - already swap with another unit, still persist the problem
Vacuum hose - checked no found any leak
AFM - already change, still remain problem

My friend engine spec:
4AGZE block + 4AGZE intake manifold + SC14 + 4AGZE (AFM) ECU and wiring + 130ps 4AGE piston + 1.5mm metal gasket.

If this happened to SVT, pretty sure that it is due to clog ISCV or dirty 4-throttle.
Perhaps, same theory apply to GZE also.
Try clean up your throttle body, and the paths that the engine breath thro' when the throttle butter fly is close.

If this happened to SVT, pretty sure that it is due to clog ISCV or dirty 4-throttle.
Perhaps, same theory apply to GZE also.
Try clean up your throttle body, and the paths that the engine breath thro' when the throttle butter fly is close.

clog ISCV is what eh? Allocate at where? I think silvertop will nearly to 4AGZE AFM cause both also AFM.
Now my bro already identify that when early morning start the car, the car seem no rise the rpm. but will remain same rpm when engine is hot.

Later Update....
Already done clean the throttle body - no go
Change another throttle body - no go also

Master, may it be the TPS faulty?

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

clog ISCV is what eh? Allocate at where? I think silvertop will nearly to 4AGZE AFM cause both also AFM.
Now my bro already identify that when early morning start the car, the car seem no rise the rpm. but will remain same rpm when engine is hot.

i already identify the ISCV already. but still unable to solve my problem.

Why using 4agze (afm) ECU & wiring? Why not use 4agze map?
Is there any advantage of using it?
Also, your 4agze engine is from which model? ae92 (AF), ae92 (map) or ae101?

I think the 4agze map is more reliable. 4agze 92 (AF) have seen many problem with idling & stalling. My friend just bought ae80 with 4agze 92 (AF) and have the same problem, rev to high rpm, after that the rpm will drop & stall.

Why using 4agze (afm) ECU & wiring? Why not use 4agze map?
Is there any advantage of using it?
Also, your 4agze engine is from which model? ae92 (AF), ae92 (map) or ae101?

I think the 4agze map is more reliable. 4agze 92 (AF) have seen many problem with idling & stalling. My friend just bought ae80 with 4agze 92 (AF) and have the same problem, rev to high rpm, after that the rpm will drop & stall.

I'm use AFM 4AGZE type, and AFM do have their advantage too. Some feature AFM can do but Map can't.

Let's get back to topic. The AFM type 4AGZE do have auto clog? Because morning start, the rpm remain low (1,000 rpm) . But when engine was hot enough, it seem rpm rise up a bit (2,000 rpm).

For moment, i thinking of:
1. AFM unit faulty - who and willing to sell it? I want to test only. If ok... i pay.
2. ISVC unit really dirty - potential still low, cause already change another TB.
3, In-correctly setting timing

Last edited:
wah...GZE AFM also giving problems too aaaa ?

go to GZE TT...swap for a moment your friend AFM...then do a test run...see if it will sovle your problem...

wah...GZE AFM also giving problems too aaaa ?

go to GZE TT...swap for a moment your friend AFM...then do a test run...see if it will sovle your problem...

Thanks master for advise me.
Today I headache whole day already, then without waiting. I went to diagnose my car. It showed error code 5-1 and 2-1. Anyone know what is error code 5-1 and 2-1 for 4AGZE? Thanks.

error code 2-1 i do believe is O2 sensor. But 5-1 i really no ideal.

I just source out diagnostic code 51 was mean Switch signal.
But what is switch signal???? really not understand.

Top Bottom