Satria Neo Engine Transplant

jaja91

Nov 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hi to all ZTH Brothers :biggrin:
sorry,newbiee here

well,i would like to know about satria neo with toyota heart . ect "4AGE Engine"
mounting need to be modified? cause i have heard some of them said just add on bracket will do? is that true?
& what about the chances of getting JPJ approval?

Last edited:

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
JPJ Approval maybe difficult because other model than Mistsubishi engine cannot legally put into Proton body, inspection confirm not pass lor..:hmmmm:

Massive_InfusioN

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
Selangor
This u require a JPJ runner's advice. Look at the cars for sale section and look for JPJ services thread, you can get their assistance, can't recall the name of the brother..... I heard of a satria neo using honda B16A engine though..... should be able to....

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
This u require a JPJ runner's advice. Look at the cars for sale section and look for JPJ services thread, you can get their assistance, can't recall the name of the brother..... I heard of a satria neo using honda B16A engine though..... should be able to....

wahhh, really arrr satria neo using honda B16A engine??? :hmmmm:
if true than he for sure lucky lor..:burnout:

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
now in-person...
*** NEO + VTEC ***

Attachments

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Wow, thats impressive, Neo with Vtec. How do you get that S*it approved by JPJ? D:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can i still install a management for my 1.8 mivec since the original ecu has been rechipped??and what is the best management for mivec and where is the best place to do it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience