Satria Neo Engine Transplant

jaja91

Nov 11, 2009
hi to all ZTH Brothers :biggrin:
sorry,newbiee here

well,i would like to know about satria neo with toyota heart . ect "4AGE Engine"
mounting need to be modified? cause i have heard some of them said just add on bracket will do? is that true?
& what about the chances of getting JPJ approval?

Mrnazmi

Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
JPJ Approval maybe difficult because other model than Mistsubishi engine cannot legally put into Proton body, inspection confirm not pass lor..:hmmmm:

Massive_InfusioN

Jan 18, 2006
This u require a JPJ runner's advice. Look at the cars for sale section and look for JPJ services thread, you can get their assistance, can't recall the name of the brother..... I heard of a satria neo using honda B16A engine though..... should be able to....

Mrnazmi

Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
This u require a JPJ runner's advice. Look at the cars for sale section and look for JPJ services thread, you can get their assistance, can't recall the name of the brother..... I heard of a satria neo using honda B16A engine though..... should be able to....

wahhh, really arrr satria neo using honda B16A engine??? :hmmmm:
if true than he for sure lucky lor..:burnout:

har1th7

Apr 1, 2008
now in-person...
*** NEO + VTEC ***

Starkiller

Hartamas
Wow, thats impressive, Neo with Vtec. How do you get that S*it approved by JPJ? D:

can i still install a management for my 1.8 mivec since the original ecu has been rechipped??and what is the best management for mivec and where is the best place to do it?