satria neo cps-ok ke ngn aku?

salam n hye to all

sy newbie kt cni. Also bru je dpt lesen. Hehe. Now searching for a new car. I'm single n wanna use the car for work. I already search n find out neo cps. I fall in love with it at the 1st sight. For info my salary just 2100++. Also im not big just 5' tall. I would love to hear your advice. Tq

salam n hye to all

sy newbie kt cni. Also bru je dpt lesen. Hehe. Now searching for a new car. I'm single n wanna use the car for work. I already search n find out neo cps. I fall in love with it at the 1st sight. For info my salary just 2100++. Also im not big just 5' tall. I would love to hear your advice. Tq

haha what does ur height have to do with the car u choose bro??:hmmmm::hmmmm:

i read the car review on other thread n they said it a bit low. Anyway im the 1st time driver so i dunno what it would be. Can u share your 1st time experience drove on the road? How long u get use to it?

i read the car review on other thread n they said it a bit low. Anyway im the 1st time driver so i dunno what it would be. Can u share your 1st time experience drove on the road? How long u get use to it?

i also first time get car oni about 1 year ago bro was my moms car lah but that time always take public transport so when get car dam grateful already :adore::adore::adore:
now fussy sikit lah heheh
but in my opinion if u getting first car then the main aspect is budget lah
satria neo is pretty low but not that low lah bro for ur height should be no problem
and if u are the modding type then later on u go pasang adjustable suspension lah nih lah tu lah heheh :biggrin:
then u sure wan the car to almost cium lantai coz then oni looks cool mah but sacrifice comfort a bit lah and also sometimes kena scratch the bottom part

i also first time get car oni about 1 year ago bro was my moms car lah but that time always take public transport so when get car dam grateful already :adore::adore::adore:
now fussy sikit lah heheh
but in my opinion if u getting first car then the main aspect is budget lah
satria neo is pretty low but not that low lah bro for ur height should be no problem
and if u are the modding type then later on u go pasang adjustable suspension lah nih lah tu lah heheh :biggrin:
then u sure wan the car to almost cium lantai coz then oni looks cool mah but sacrifice comfort a bit lah and also sometimes kena scratch the bottom part

yeah that's true. 3 main reason i like the car very much.
i-it's beauty,performance n mostly handling.
ii-it's rare but it's local product
iii-2 of my fren bought myvi. Why should i follow them and join their club!

I hope can learn a lot when i own the car myself. this forum also help me a lot looking to it. by the way bro u r lucky cause u can drive ur mom's car. i never get the chance like u.
i agree with u about mod. but i still learning. sometimes my fren talk about mod this n that n i get bored. talk like pro but act like rubbish..hehe

yeah that's true. 3 main reason i like the car very much.
i-it's beauty,performance n mostly handling.
ii-it's rare but it's local product
iii-2 of my fren bought myvi. Why should i follow them and join their club!

I hope can learn a lot when i own the car myself. this forum also help me a lot looking to it. by the way bro u r lucky cause u can drive ur mom's car. i never get the chance like u.
i agree with u about mod. but i still learning. sometimes my fren talk about mod this n that n i get bored. talk like pro but act like rubbish..hehe

yeah bro i consider myself very lucky already lah already get to drive 3 diff car at such a young age my dad also so jealous coz his time always had to walk even public transport was only a rare occasion coz my grandparents werent rich ppl
but the neo is a good car for ur first car
u also consider very chun already bro
the first car i bought was a putra year 1997 some more sudah tua punya kereta
u at least sudah boleh beli neo :biggrin: chuntet hehehe

2 doors is great & sporty for young person like u.
go for it!

yeah bro i consider myself very lucky already lah already get to drive 3 diff car at such a young age my dad also so jealous coz his time always had to walk even public transport was only a rare occasion coz my grandparents werent rich ppl
but the neo is a good car for ur first car
u also consider very chun already bro
the first car i bought was a putra year 1997 some more sudah tua punya kereta
u at least sudah boleh beli neo :biggrin: chuntet hehehe

it's great that u can drive 3 cars. u get to learn about the cars more. i'm jealous to you:adore:
btw i should discuss with my parents 1st. hope they support me.

my family also just mid class family. living in kampung

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

2 doors is great & sporty for young person like u.
go for it!

yeah bro. 2 doors is always for a young heart. not just age..:biggrin:
but i wonder why is it so rare in the road. furthermore it made in malaysia..:hmmmm:

i would say the strength of this car is on its beauty aspect...it's rare because of the 2doors thingy and the price is quite expensive...expensive for local made 2 door car...i'm very sure it could be found on the road easily if it's 4doors...just my opinion

i would say the strength of this car is on its beauty aspect...it's rare because of the 2doors thingy and the price is quite expensive...expensive for local made 2 door car...i'm very sure it could be found on the road easily if it's 4doors...just my opinion

u're right. Need to plan financial thoroughly then.btw which part of this car that is awesome to u?

for sure the awesomeness of this car comes from the looks..and some people said that it has good handling..i haven't try it myself yet...so i'm not really sure about the handling..but for me..i think it's a good choice for young people and those who just started working...get a new one bro..so you won't get headache by repairing or changing the wear parts...

it's great that u can drive 3 cars. u get to learn about the cars more. i'm jealous to you:adore:
btw i should discuss with my parents 1st. hope they support me.

my family also just mid class family. living in kampung

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

yeah bro. 2 doors is always for a young heart. not just age..:biggrin:
but i wonder why is it so rare in the road. furthermore it made in malaysia..:hmmmm:

hehe i managed to drive 3 diff cars coz all secondhand bro
my current car aso 13 years old :biggrin: