Satria evo or vtec???

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
all hail the torqueless wonder!!:emoji_race_car:

seriously, low down nothing much, then again evos also kene build boost
I drive the Evo great grand father and quite happy with the low end lugging around town. Is the build up of boost to go to higher speed which is slow.....lol

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
all hail the torqueless wonder!!:emoji_race_car:

seriously, low down nothing much, then again evos also kene build boost
Don't boost too high so can still use relatively higher compression piston and less lag using smaller turbo. Anyway it's a small FWD car so 200hp is more than enough or else you'd chew up the front tires fast!

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
from my profile picture.....u can tell that im a honda guy.....love them to bits and have had my fun with EF and EG hatches.

so my answer to the question is.... satria EVO or GSR.

EDIT: holy crap... thats a long post! hahahahahha
Surely Honda won't generate as much hate as Myvi in Malaysia. Effing Myvi drivers.

Reactions: alcyon

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
Surely Honda won't generate as much hate as Myvi in Malaysia. Effing Myvi drivers.
Nolah...myvis are awesome ler....amazing lil cars....absolute beauties...very powerful....n a real joy to drive

P/s- im a myvi driver now hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Nolah...myvis are awesome ler....amazing lil cars....absolute beauties...very powerful....n a real joy to drive

You ahole. I have one parked right in front of me, in my house. The 1.5L manual damn stupid fast versus Vios I-made-it-in-life TRD version.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
Waaaaaahahahahahahahahahha

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

SAY IT AINT SO! You sold Banshee for a Myvi? Which generation?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Don't boost too high so can still use relatively higher compression piston and less lag using smaller turbo. Anyway it's a small FWD car so 200hp is more than enough or else you'd chew up the front tires fast!
Yup, Last time when I told my friends I change 2 tyres every 15k or so, they say what?:confused:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
SAY IT AINT SO! You sold Banshee for a Myvi? Which generation?
it is so my friend... big change in life so kinda need to

first gen 1.3 auto..... and pink

hahahahahhahahahahahaha.....

n yes... im serious about the pink... wakakakakakakanasai

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
i have 1 myvi as well. its a 1.5l auto, fat mid torque, going up genting with full passenger and aircond like a boss. no wonder so many myvi chasing other car like hell.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
it is so my friend... big change in life so kinda need to

first gen 1.3 auto..... and pink

hahahahahhahahahahahaha.....

n yes... im serious about the pink... wakakakakakakanasai
you... you... disappoint me. I expect to see a large exhaust, a BOT or K3VET transplant and recaros. And 16" rim with BBK. :biggrin:

KeeSeong

Known Member
Jun 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I prefer Evo over gsr bcoz I heard some owner of gsr changed to lower compression piston in order to boost higher to get abt 300hp.. when speed is fun but when u wan to have a slower ride, due to low compression the car is slow. in short, is either u damm fast or damm slow haha. If u remain stock condition, boosting @ 0.5bar, macam bawa mivec. Lolzz

As compare to evo, displacement is bigger (2.0) so it won’t have such problem...

I have found a gti converted to Evo1 (stock condition) selling 26k.. is it worth buy?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
I prefer Evo over gsr bcoz I heard some owner of gsr changed to lower compression piston in order to boost higher to get abt 300hp.. when speed is fun but when u wan to have a slower ride, due to low compression the car is slow. in short, is either u damm fast or damm slow haha. If u remain stock condition, boosting @ 0.5bar, macam bawa mivec. Lolzz

As compare to evo, displacement is bigger (2.0) so it won’t have such problem...

I have found a gti converted to Evo1 (stock condition) selling 26k.. is it worth buy?
if you feel ok on the body then go ahead since parts still can find outside on the ware and tare parts.
I really like Satria, even i regret to sold off my Satria vr4 engine.
let me tell you the pro and cons

pro
if you dont have elephant legs, the FC is superb for long and short distance
parts are easy to get and maintained since it is still proton
engine part also easy to get
easy increase hp by a bit boost up
the sound is superb rather than those cutting tree machine sound (sorry ya, i am not saying vtec ya :p)
very nice to drive

cons
old tech, a lot of maintenance need to do and refurbish
manual trans.. stuck in jam, good for exercise
heavy engine at front, front suspension are stiff become bumpy like riding motorboat
need to be very friend with wireman and also foreman since you dont know when you might need them since the wiring and also engine already old

*** standby extra money and prepare for emergency in case your lover in ICU (means your car.. hahaha) ***

I ended maintaining my Kancil L5 (planing to sell off) and now driving Alza with low boost better, no need headache when roadblock also easy to maintain..

Good Luck

Add on edit : Prepare some cash when you want to boost up, if not later your lover will sleep at ICU for long.. Got a lot of friends E3 engine blown when they boost to 1 bar..

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i have 1 myvi as well. its a 1.5l auto, fat mid torque, going up genting with full passenger and aircond like a boss. no wonder so many myvi chasing other car like hell.

untill the speed stopped increasing at around 160km/h or so :biggrin:

Reactions: 4gbanger

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi gents,

I would like to install the Lambo door at JB area, does anyone know where can install at JB area, kindly please give me the contact no or address.

Thanks in advance
Will
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience