s 90, honda intake in 4g93??

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
sifu out there,

Need your feedback, i wan to know wit this mod does it makes alot of diff???

using a s90 tb, skunk intake. on a p&p head... does it makes lot of diff or shall i just port and used a bigger intake from a mit engine! since those honda parts are pricy....

ps head will be fitted wit rpw valve springs and 288/299 or higher matspeed cams! block standard!

thanks alot guys!

na for life:love::love:!!! he he he:adore::adore::adore:

oly

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2004
Lumut
Visit site
it will make a lot of difference...but u are using stock 93 engine?..81mm flat piston?..no good...at least 82mm hi comp piston...our drag car using mat speeed 288 292...with b16a intake and 62mm tb...82mm piston trim for 4g92 sohc...head is gsr turbo...

4G93NAPower

Known Member
Nov 23, 2008
Penang
only use vtec manifold when you start to touch the engine internals (big piston, high compression, race cam, pnp) and the manifold is good for high rev and you will see difference but remember to use Super90 throttle body too :burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all.

I own an Iswara with 4G13 Carburetor engine. I want add on a turbo into the car. Just for fun purposes. What do I need to add/change to the engine? I have read across lots of forums but there are many ideas which clashes with each other. I hope there is some sifus here who are willing to give me some tips on what I need.
Some people asked me to change an engine but I want to maintain the old engine.
Some parts can be used in fuel injection engines but not carburetor engines. I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience