Rumah Sentuhan Budi (home for d unfortunate)

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Hi fellow zthians...I'm currently on a project to collect funds or any form of donations/assistance for this home for d unfortunate..before that let me summarize a lil bit about this home..

This home was established in 2008 n it's located in bt 41/2,jln Ipoh..currently it houses about 25 unfortunate children (n counting) from orphans to abandoned..

It currently needs:
- a van to ferry d children to n from school..for medical emergencies etc etc
- computers n printer(s) for their IT club n office
- washing machine, fridge,clothes cabinet,beds n mattresses
- financial aid for rental,utilities,school expenditures etc etc

These just to name a few..but like I mentioned any form of assistance is highly n greatly appreciated..

For me I'm in negotiation wiz Carrefour management (since they're closing down in Malaysia)...they're having a sale (at my place at least..x sure about other branches) to rid all their products inc in house brand names..d sale is til Monday whereby non sold goods wil be destroyed (which is a bloody waste)..I'm negotiating wiz them to give/sell most of d usable products to me instead at a very low price whereby all will be distributed to d home (if a lot wil distribute to other similar homes)...

I hope to hear from all of u..assist me in any way to help ease their burden..

Thnx in advance..any suggestions or opinions very much grateful...

Fazid

Good of you brother....:adore::top:
But how will you collect like in $$$. Posting in ZTH, I think is only fair to inform Tom about it first as there may be some legal issues.
I have done before collecting from colleagues, family and friends and then bought stuffs and donate to old folks home, but please check the legality of this being posted in the forum...
Just to be safe, brother. Don't want you getting into trouble for doing a good deed.....

Good of you brother....:adore::top:
But how will you collect like in $$$. Posting in ZTH, I think is only fair to inform Tom about it first as there may be some legal issues.
I have done before collecting from colleagues, family and friends and then bought stuffs and donate to old folks home, but please check the legality of this being posted in the forum...
Just to be safe, brother. Don't want you getting into trouble for doing a good deed.....

Thnx bro for that reminder...x think of that small detail..wil pm Tom for more advice...

Rgrds

Fazid

Based on the requirements, I might not be able to contribute much.. but I can contribute my IT skills if needed.

Hey guys thanx for all ur kind support..x minimum or maximum bros..anything..big or small means a lot to these children..btw bro excel they do need n IT teacher for d kids..:)

i can donate some of my kids clothes, newborn-3years old. but not much as given away some edi.
will check out what items can donate.

i can donate some of my kids clothes, newborn-3years old. but not much as given away some edi.
will check out what items can donate.

X worries bro danz...big or small everything is valuable to these kids..

Now that d election is done n over with..I'm thinking of organizing a convoy to visit the children of this home..at d same time donate anything for these kids n d school...

I hope to get support from all of u...date n venue to meet is to b decided..

I x know where to start but hopefully this is a gd one

1. Fazidk 019.3097725
N so on.....

Tq n best rgrds

Fazid

Perhaps have a date & venue first, if not...difficult for members to commit their time/effort.

Perhaps have a date & venue first, if not...difficult for members to commit their time/effort.

Thnx bro just that d reason I left it out d date n all was bcoz mybe a majority suggestion is required...but if it was me I was thinking next weekend..Saturday 1st June...

Now that d election is done n over with..I'm thinking of organizing a convoy to visit the children of this home..at d same time donate anything for these kids n d school...

I hope to get support from all of u...date n venue to meet is to b decided..

I x know where to start but hopefully this is a gd one

1. Fazidk 019.3097725
2.xtremeleo 0163571811
N so on.....

Tq n best rgrds

Fazid

count me in please

Thnx bro just that d reason I left it out d date n all was bcoz mybe a majority suggestion is required...but if it was me I was thinking next weekend..Saturday 1st June...

Bro., another ZTH gang already having TT on the 1st June.....:hmmmm:

Bro., another ZTH gang already having TT on the 1st June.....:hmmmm:

Thats y I x choose a date initially bro..but like I mentioned above its tentatively..btw bro since u said got TT on dat day u think they'd agree to add dis into their program?just suggestion...

X prob bro..just a suggestion..anyway anybody else???just fill up d format given n let's make these kids day...:)

I will be joining this group. If you can change the date to a later date maybe I can join you, but don't just change. See if there are more who can join you on this date or not, because you can never cater to have everyone join in at the same particular date and time.....

Yup bro that's y I'm trying to collect names 1st then discuss to c which dates r suited for everybody

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom