Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Wira update

Had use the copper brush to brush the rust area. That us not a lot of rust juz those small part only. So an hour of brush and is done. I had clean & vacuum agn to prevent any dust on the boot.
Tomorrow will start painting the boot.
The picture is before or after?
I can still see rust.
I will use the copper brush on the spot until insee bare metal. This way i can be sure the primer stick on the metal and not on a layer of rust.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
The picture is before or after?
I can still see rust.
I will use the copper brush on the spot until insee bare metal. This way i can be sure the primer stick on the metal and not on a layer of rust.
Ok,noted.
1st time brushing still not sure is it the rusttotally been brush off or not.
Will brush more on tomorrow. Hahahahaha

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Aiya~~~got inside my drawer then use lorrrrr
If not no place to spray also.Hahahahaha
This MCO period makes us wants to utilise everything we can get our hands on right...its like, eh i have this...why not?

Today i am at court. got 2 smart worker disobeying MCO...Fine of RM1k each.
at least i got my day full.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
This MCO period makes us wants to utilise everything we can get our hands on right...its like, eh i have this...why not?

ouch bro.. but if they kena why are you impacted?

Wira update

After few day to dry up. And now is done

2 layer of black & 1 layer of clear coat. Done
The drain cover right - some people just completely remove it so any water stuck in the boot goes out. Personally I wouldn't do that and keep it sealed and find the source of the leak in the first place. That cap is always super prone to rust.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Employer rep...if normal time can send others. Since its MCO and i am the only one have a bit exposure of the process...i have to go and bring money ( not mine of course ) to pay the fine. If not 2 weeks jail and most probably deported. More cost to the company.

To be honest...padan muka those guys. Why go lepak2 outside the hostel. This also teach lesson to other workers.

Just paid the fine, after this will go pick them up frm Sungai Udang jail.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru

Yes,the thing I didn't know I will do and I have done it.Hahahaha more 7 day to go hope everything will be fine.

oh my.....Some worker do love to disobey order. Tolak their gaji?Hahahahaha

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru

The drain cover right - some people just completely remove it so any water stuck in the boot goes out. Personally I wouldn't do that and keep it sealed and find the source of the leak in the first place. That cap is always super prone to rust.
After MCO I will go find something to cover it. When I got the car there is no cover for it.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Yes,the thing I didn't know I will do and I have done it.Hahahaha more 7 day to go hope everything will be fine.

oh my.....Some worker do love to disobey order. Tolak their gaji?Hahahahaha
Nahh...they pay after collecting among them.

Since u seems to have the tool and wanted to explore so i suggest u remove all the seats and do proper cleaning of the carpet. Its not that hard really and can be done alone. just need to be carefull when taking out the front seats as if u rush it, u risk damaging the dash or door trim. At my parents place got a steam cleaner so after vacuum i steam it. Car felt fresh after that.

I done that on my Waja, BLM, Pajero...just because i can. Pajero need 2 person as the rear seat is damn heavy.

Another thing u can diy is soundproofing in all door. I did that on my BLM. I dont use those expensive mat but just superlon sheet. I stick it to the inner part of the door panel. Can actually hear the difference and its significant. There is a picture on the DIY somewhere in a forum but i dont recall where.

What else......i did C pillar lighting for my BLM. This is just for fun really as the ori cabin light which is swapped with LED already bright enough.

Next...reverse camera with properly concealed wiring up to the monitor.I always wanted to do this on my Waja but put it on hold as i cant find a place to put the monitor and make it look stock. Camera is installed and wiring had been pulled to the front.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Nahh...they pay after collecting among them.

Since u seems to have the tool and wanted to explore so i suggest u remove all the seats and do proper cleaning of the carpet. Its not that hard really and can be done alone. just need to be carefull when taking out the front seats as if u rush it, u risk damaging the dash or door trim. At my parents place got a steam cleaner so after vacuum i steam it. Car felt fresh after that.

I done that on my Waja, BLM, Pajero...just because i can. Pajero need 2 person as the rear seat is damn heavy.

Another thing u can diy is soundproofing in all door. I did that on my BLM. I dont use those expensive mat but just superlon sheet. I stick it to the inner part of the door panel. Can actually hear the difference and its significant. There is a picture on the DIY somewhere in a forum but i dont recall where.

What else......i did C pillar lighting for my BLM. This is just for fun really as the ori cabin light which is swapped with LED already bright enough.

Next...reverse camera with properly concealed wiring up to the monitor.I always wanted to do this on my Waja but put it on hold as i cant find a place to put the monitor and make it look stock. Camera is installed and wiring had been pulled to the front.

The trunk I was consider to do some sound proofing. Now juz survey which type of sound proof sheet to go to. Like you say normal one will do.
the car came with reverse camera but I rarely use. The car is low a juz turn my head and I can see all of the rear already.Hahahaha
Cabin light I had change to a led one but still not bright enought for me so I didn't bother much I less drive this car at night.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus i need some opinion,

whenever im driving through a corner(not those tight corner, maybe like 120 degree bengkok abit d road) at 100kmh, my front wheels will straighten back on its own whist im trying to steer left, meaning my wheels will straighten whilst steering is senget to d left.

im kinda concerned coz its so darn dangerous especially driving on highway when normal speed is 100kmh+ and d road is not 180 degree straight...

**FYI, i just had my power steering rack...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience