Rim Clearance

cash1212

Known Member
Hello Guys,

It's been a while since i posted, anyways would like to know whether tezza can clear 8.5jj rims in the front without any obstruction to the fender? thanks

bro blactezza; from rim size and offset can smell type of tyre----damn gooood man you:adore:

oooppsss did I let the cat out of the exhaust???:biggrin: Welcome to the Advan geng by the way!

rays duranuts colour fade out very easy... i use before on my previous rays rim. i say new 5zigen lugnut, any idea where can get?:hmmmm:

18x8.0j offset45 is safe. offset37 will protrude out n require -ve chamber adjustment but the look is nice, like a track car:biggrin:

my TRDs are 8.5jj

have to lipat the fender maa...if not sure kena..hehe..

Thanks for all the advice and recomendations bros, already book the rims, am going for 18" 8.0jj offset +37 front & 18" 9.0jj offset +29 rear!

Not wanting to pour cold water -really

Front should be 225 tyre and depending on series and suspension set-up(lowered or non lowered) may just clear.
Rear minimum tyre size for 9jj is 235(i run a 245).You may have problems with the arches.

With this configuration and standard engine your consumption is gonna go up and you will lose top-speed.

Front should be 225 tyre and depending on series and suspension set-up(lowered or non lowered) may just clear.
Rear minimum tyre size for 9jj is 235(i run a 245).You may have problems with the arches.

With this configuration and standard engine your consumption is gonna go up and you will lose top-speed.

Thanks for the advice bro...am currently using an 18" as well with 225 tyre in the front and 235 in the rear, fuel consumption to me is ok, not a problem so far, top speed also no problem so far...by the way how do u know am running a standard engine????:biggrin:

Bump:

Thanks for the advice bro...am currently using an 18" as well with 225 tyre in the front and 235 in the rear, fuel consumption to me is ok, not a problem so far, top speed also no problem so far...by the way how do u know am running a standard engine????:biggrin:

Walau posting so early!!!

nothing wrong with the 235 rear its the 9jj with offset 29.Either 8jj with offset 29(should just make it) or 9jj with 37-40 offset would be better.Unless you are going widebody kit/arches.

as for the 'standard engine' its just a guess,unless you are saying its not!!:biggrin: