Remove emulsion paint off?

Ted

Jul 1, 2004
My neighbour paint his house wall fence and those tiny dots generated by the emulsion paint roller got "splashed" onto my rear door and rear windscreens. My car is black and very obviously noticeable.

Any idea how to remove them? I tried wax, polish but still can't remove them! damn! I can't blame my neighbour also as I knew that he is painting his wall fence during that time when my car just parked beside. Both of us didn't really realise about the problem will occur actually.

:(

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Wax can't remove it? U sure ke? Send it to the Shell Snow Wash fella along Jln Cheras (Opposite the Badminton stadium) and he'll wipe it off for you with his magical liquid. Oh get a really good car wash too for RM9 bucks. That fella really customer service man.

Ted

Jul 1, 2004
Yup, i'm very sure the wax won't do any help. No matter how hard i rubbed also no results seen. That fellow is using 3 in 1 Nippon paint. So powderful ah!? Didn't know this type of paint can cause real big headache!

Thanks Izzo but sad to say that i'm from Johor Bahru. Any JB forumers here can help? Perhaps can recommend me a so called "magical liquid" that can be purchase at any shop/store...?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hie all ,

I am currently waiting for my car to come out from the panel workshop after
a bad accident.Its a 2 year old Neo Cps.

I am not so good on the technical side of cars thus i need help from some1/workshop
to ensure all the parts that's fitted on my car after the accident is genuine/new parts.

Is the any workshop which will do this for me?
I need to check my body/chassis too as i am scared the handling might be effected.

Any suggestions or help ? Please
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience