Reiter keeps the Gallardo GT3 up to par

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

A new year and a new car by German tuners and race team Reiter Engineering. Notorious for their Lamborghini Gallardo GT3 cars, one of which won last year’s Merdeka Millennium Endurance Race, they have made some minor updates to their GT3 machine, dubbed the Lamborghini LP600+.

Built on a new 2011 Gallardo platform, the updated GT3 racer gets a revised front splitter, improved exhaust system and redesigned hood. Apart from that, the car also gets new engine mapping and revised gear ratios to better extract the performance from the updated engine software.

Power now stands at a respectable 592hp at a stratospheric 8,000rpm from the 5.2-liter V10 mill sitting aft of the driver.

It weighs in a scant 1,190kg courtesy of some dietary revisions that include magnesium wheels at the four corners. The asphalt better be as flat as possible too because the car has been lowered to give it a ground clearance of a mere 40mm to bump up downforce.

Here’s to hoping the revised Gallardo GT3 from Reiter makes it to this year’s MME.

Source: WorldCarFans

Attachments

Supremus

Merchandise
Feb 19, 2004
Motorsport Playground designed and installed the graphics on the Gallardo GT3 from Reiter which won the 2010 MME

Hope to be given the opportunity again this year!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear members..pls help me..what is the problem for my civic fornt disc brake?the front disc left side have scratch..i already change to another caliper complete with another nice disc..but the problem still same...my mechanic said that was brake masterpump problem..is that true?pls help me....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience