Refreshing memory

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
1.) Anti Chinese act in 1997.
2.) Quake + Tsunami last year.
3.) We donated money and stuff to them.
4.) "Malaysia go to hell" banner from Indo protestor.
5.) Malaysian websites were dosed by Indo script kiddies.
6.) Quake last night at Indonesia.

I'll skip the crimes caused by Indonesian illegal imigrants issues.

Discuss.

Figure of dead ppls will show up headline in news media.
I still not yet own my turbo car....i dun wanna die 1st.....i still got lots of things to do and achieve in my life. :(

If you are implying what I think you are then there should have been some cataclysmic shifts of the earths crust all throughout the Pacific ring of fire encircling the Indonesian isles resulting in HUGE earthquakes and tidal waves and volcanoes erupting thereby completely obliterating Indonesia. Then we would all have to hire immigrants from other countries instead to work the construction sites.

Originally posted by si|verfish@Mar 29 2005, 11:41
If you are implying what I think you are then there should have been some cataclysmic shifts of the earths crust all throughout the Pacific ring of fire encircling the Indonesian isles resulting in HUGE earthquakes and tidal waves and volcanoes erupting thereby completely obliterating Indonesia. Then we would all have to hire immigrants from other countries instead to work the construction sites.
[snapback]850182[/snapback]​

Hahaha, You got it all wrong.

What I mean is: Some one should summon Ifrit to crush the land and Bahamut to blow the tidal wave. If Sephiroh is still alive, it should be ended with Super Geneva.

7) najeeb sends 50k of our silat warriors for them to wade off tidal waves
8) indos burn more jalur gemilang in front of him

Originally posted by NOSkill+Mar 29 2005, 11:51 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NOSkill @ Mar 29 2005, 11:51 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-si|verfish@Mar 29 2005, 11:41
[snapback]850182[/snapback]​

Hahaha, You got it all wrong.

What I mean is: Some one should summon Ifrit to crush the land and Bahamut to blow the tidal wave. If Sephiroh is still alive, it should be ended with Super Geneva.
[snapback]850225[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Right, there should also be Bahamut Zero destroying every single planet, Knights of the Round slicing everybody into tiny little bits and get Cloud to omnislash George Bush.

Thats 7. 8 is the one with the gaylord hero with the huge scar on his face. Anyway, Tifa is hotter than Rinoa!!!

Originally posted by NOSkill+Mar 29 2005, 17:22 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NOSkill @ Mar 29 2005, 17:22 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-xtorm@Mar 29 2005, 14:42
http://homepage.mac.com/demark/tsunami/
[snapback]850786[/snapback]​

That looks like before the tsunami hits since the water is so far from the shore.
[snapback]851283[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

on each image, u can click to see after the tsunami effect, there is a button on top left

NOSkill said:
1.) Anti Chinese act in 1997.
2.) Quake + Tsunami last year.
3.) We donated money and stuff to them.
4.) "Malaysia go to hell" banner from Indo protestor.
5.) Malaysian websites were dosed by Indo script kiddies.
6.) Quake last night at Indonesia.
I'll skip the crimes caused by Indonesian illegal imigrants issues.
Discuss.
sarcastic said:
7) najeeb sends 50k of our silat warriors for them to wade off tidal waves
8) indos burn more jalur gemilang in front of him

Summarise:
Malaysian helps Indonesian. While Indonesians is still cursing. So are Australian and others.
Heartless, Forgetfull and Inconsiderate race. Better not be call indonesian. Better words to pronounce - Fucking mentally retarded faggot. FUCKTARIAN to be precise.

we dont help them expecting them to show gratitude right?

but actually, I sometimes get pissed when I do something for someone, but they dont seem to care...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom