Red GTR34 Selling on Motortrader

FD3S

Known Member
hey buddies,

I would like to check with you guys anyone here knowing abt the red skyline gtr34 selling at latest issue of motortrader? is it a real original gtr34 or converted version of gtt?? thanks for your comments!!! :X-:

regards..

Last edited:
Yea , alot of them, in fact i can say none of them are 2002. And some of them are not even vspec. Do your own research and dont rely on the salesman's words

Hi,

Thanks to Darkchild & Liner for your valuable opinions and feedbacks!!! :itsme:

For raptorie54, you sound like the seller of this R34 V Spec. Do you mind to show some car pics especially the interior & engine base??!! Your kind reply is very much appreciated. Thank you :itsme:

regards

I don't think it's 2002 as advertised... I wonder what else is "not" as advertised...

For those who are looking to buy a GTR, please do some research before making a purchase. Make sure you know what you're paying for...
I've posted some information before which might be of some help here... http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...ne-club/156176-fs-r34-vspec2-nur-unreg-2.html

thanks DC n also others for your input in the abovesaid link esp on the NUR info..that particular car was actually a 2002 GTR VSpecII..Was sold at RM275k..:burnout:

Last edited:
Hi,

Thanks to Darkchild & Liner for your valuable opinions and feedbacks!!! :itsme:

For raptorie54, you sound like the seller of this R34 V Spec. Do you mind to show some car pics especially the interior & engine base??!! Your kind reply is very much appreciated. Thank you :itsme:

regards
fd3s, u got pmed. tis car was once b4 belongs to a fren of mine. bring a good mechanic n check on the car especially the PASSENGER 'A' pillar.

fd3s, u got pmed. tis car was once b4 belongs to a fren of mine. bring a good mechanic n check on the car especially the PASSENGER 'A' pillar.

Hi raptorie54,

Thanks for your great info. Appreciated

regards