recommand me cheap/good exhoust shop...

kiran84

500 RPM
Feb 1, 2005
dunno
Visit site
anyone ..........pls let me know if u guys know of a good exzos shop ...............

must be cheap also lar.........

anywhere around klang valley..............better around cheras area..........

thanks dudes

tunerz

Haiya.. how ah?
Wan cheap but good... Usually (cheap and no good) or (good and expensive).... Anyway gud luck

kiran84

500 RPM
Feb 1, 2005
dunno
Visit site
ya ya..............i know lar..............

i mean not cheap lar but reasonable lar..................

hehehehe

Kusa

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
kusahafiez.blogspot.com
i don't know about anyone else but my experience with wei yip exhaust in cheras has been quite alright. they pasang my sebring muffler and bullet within 45 minutes and workmanship is very good as far as my untrained eye can see. charged me 60 bux only.

anfernee

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
Little things like putting bullet and muffler is ok to go Wei Yip la.. if wan do piping and major exhaust jobs I suggest not to go.. they'll charge quite expensive and the workmanship also not really good... bend the pipe then got kemek one.. wtf...

kiran84 try the exhaust shop I told you.. many ZTH members already been there.. all positive comments.. price is reasonable and workmanship also nice.. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can i fix the original 4g15p wira(m) 1.5 gearbox in 4g93t??? Coz i bought the halfcut gsr was auto...

What will be the disadvantage??

My fren using 4g15p gearbox in his 4g92 mivec, he say can use, but will decrease the power and cant always high rev coz will easily bust the gearbox.. is it true??

Some pro help me pls??? thanks~~:X-:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience