R32 4door Rear Light

KonG3286

Known Member
Hi, anyone knows where to find rear light (1 pair) for R32 GTS 4door ?? Mine got hit by one auntie driver :( Anyone selling? if import from japan, any website to go for??

Thanksss.

Kong,

not sure where to get the 4dr lights but worst come to worst, mod the 2dr lights in.

Not easy to convert... doesnt fit at all... different shape and all.... anyway, i'd like to maintain the original rear light :)

Dunno where to get :(

i think Soon Kazuto modified to 2D rear tail alrdy. How much budget for 1 pair?Can get for u coz I`m in Jpn nw.

r32

wow , you got a 4 door r32. i was wondering who else got a 4 door r32.. my rear light i mod to the gtr lights but you gotta change the bumper too.. the fitting is not that smooth as the gtr has a wider rear stance so there a small protrusion of the rear lights.other than that is the bonnet has a slight gap as the gtr lights are round while the gts 4 door is angular.. well good luck.. i kinda prefer the gtr lights to the ori lights though.

Thanks. Pls. help to check the price :) kaminari... When will u be back to malaysia again?

Dr.D, would appreciate if u can email me the picture... i wonder how it looks with GTR light ;) my email: [email protected]

Thankssss

heehe

i say, i segan la to post a pic of my car.. anyways kong if u feel like seeing my car, i'm droping by kl this thursday.. wanna hava drink.? sms me 0123010891... any other 4 door r32 skyline owners around that wanna join?

Top Bottom