Putra Skyline Tail Lights

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Requires a lot of bodywork mods to make the lights fit. Worth trying if you can get your hands on R32 taillights.

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
erm...they normally used the crystal rear lights wif the round red lights and tehn...take off teh cover..and make another cover usin fiberglass..tat's how they do the skyline style lights for waja..might b the same for putra..cheers..

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
erm..the 1 using int he blue putra are a sport light..they buy 1 pair...clear..and they tint it with red sticker...go see clearly..u still can see the sportlight clear cover got some line to reflect the light....btw, i think the 1 with many bulb and a metal cover is nicer...more rare...

C

chilskater

i saw a magma saga with vr4 engine and SKYLINE TAIL LIGHT..yg bulat2 tue..the owner told me u have to make bracket and tulang to hold the tail light..in RANAU,SABAH

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Looks very nice. Do it, do it!! - the rear light conversion....

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
most of fiberglass shop can do dat.. it juz the matter how much u willing to pay for it.. even saw a putra with lancer light.. not a mitsu coz i double check the roadtax.. hehe.. so far never seen many putra convert rear like penang peeps... they are hardcores. anyone saw the recent PDV67**... totally 99% skyline lookalike.. from headlites to the rear.. will post the pic if manage to grab em'. but seriously i think the putra rear light are nice enough though among all protons.. cheers..

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
im fine.. doin well bro.. hehe... if dats wat u mean... c u in the coming club tt akila.. =p

Last edited:

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
but isn't changing of the overall shape of the light is illegal? only can use back light with ori shape but diff lightning inside..then it will be ok

FoarGeez

Known Member
Jun 20, 2005
Koala Loompour
dats one thing bout putra.. they never produce other rear lights...even wira/satria/waja/ got many types of designs... sigh... then ppl wanna custom made, got money, the law give many reasons y cannot this y cannot that... dats malaysia... hav to learn to live with it..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

greetings to all sifu and friends...

1. i need to know what servo double layer can we put into proton waja?

2. cost and which workshop can do that mod?

plzz pm me or whatsapps..016-2250374. i live in shah alam selangor
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience