PUSPAKOM Inspection

krackie

Jul 16, 2009
Hi all,

Need a little help here. I wanna change my car name from previous owner to my name. I understand that need to take the car to PUSPAKOM for inspection. My car is a satria 1.3 fully stock engine and performance all stock except body kits. Fully modified bodykits (hood, fender, front bumper, rear bumper, side skirt and spoiler ) also i change da car paint from metallic black to matte black. Do i need to change back all to stock bodykits before i go for the inspection?

Thank you so much for your feedback!

krackie

Jul 16, 2009
Really ah? dammit!! there's no way to make pay them off or anything? ARGGHHHHH!!!

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
if ur bodykits is not very garang/still remain standard look then ok la...
if u mod ur satria till look like evo10 etc then u might face prob....
y not try to find runner n see if they can do it for u?

krackie

Jul 16, 2009
i think i might have prob. Anyone knows any trusted runners to handle change car owner name?

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
u better get someone can do for u,not forget ask him pau also jpj officer.it easy for all,save time.u just need do is PAY UP.Like my previous car,se which is convert so "garang" with fully tint black.i sold off to my friend who very like my car.how his feel if that car need to change standard look then pay again to change "garang" look again..:stupid: ?so better get runner who can kau tim all problem for me okay.if not,walau lot of work need to do to become standard back from exhaust,sport rim,look,paint,tint,sticker,radio,rear disc brake,engine(if got change),seat,speaker,big box speaker(disco time),follow fashion head-light projector spec,nice plate number bla bla bla....!!!u think u afford to pay all?:stupid: rite?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi...I'm a newbie and just got my WIRA convertred to a GSR about 1 1/2 months ago. I've been reading the forums alot and would like to ask all the sifu's here how to detect if our intercooler pipes are leaking?

Hansap....poseidon....met u guys at skyzone last Saturday...hope to see you on the forums :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience