proton iswara open pod filter

shunjaka

shunjaka

Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hey Guys,

I planning to do a open pod filter in my iswara (4G13 carburetor). The iswara is built with a drop in filter. So my question is that

a) what parts are require to fix an open pod filter
b) do i need a heatshield if i'm planning to make a cold air intake
c) where is the most reliable place in KL

shunjaka

shunjaka

Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
so is it together with the CAI. If not how is cost to do the pod filter and CAI.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

where can i do the CAI

DanzEterna

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
to do the CAI easy only, accs shop sells bout rm50 i think.....
u could either install yourself, just cut a round hole in the bumper & insert the hoses in your engine bay, from bumper to open pod air filter.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
so is it together with the CAI. If not how is cost to do the pod filter and CAI.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

where can i do the CAI
price not include cai... jz the air ram + air filter...

cai can get from accessory shop with installation... if u wanna DIY can get from me... :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm using proton wira 1.5 i (auto). I.m having a problem with the RPM of my car its very especially when I stopped a car and still in gear mode.The fuel pedal sometimes it makes a movement when I released it (can feel it slightly movement). Some of my friends said it due to the throttle body need to be services. Is it because of that ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience