proton iswara 4g13p bolt on turbo+weber

lobster-moo

Aug 25, 2005
ipoh
i already complete the engine in this week,but still not perfect.boost until 0.6bar still ok but over 0.6bar the car is going worst.i need get some exp from you guys.........

HyperRevved 6313

Known Member
Apr 19, 2005
Cheras
Visit site
I think it depends on what u mod for ur engine .... Previously i've a fren same like u bolt on turbo on his 4G13 satria engine . His engine look complicated bcos of the wiring. His boost also between 0.6 to 0.8 bar only . He jus bolt in TD-04 turbo. More then 0.8 the engine canot tahan becoz he didn't change his piston.

By de way what hav u mod in ur engine ? Did u change piston ? Cam pulley? wat turbo u're using?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
yealer... if ur original engine compartment ie the pistons and cams not modded, vr hard for NA to resist the pressure from a turbo... the best is u change internal parts to more durable ones or high performance only add turbo la... else, u will be like takumi with a blown engine...

kevin62

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Penang
lobster-moo said:
i already complete the engine in this week,but still not perfect.boost until 0.6bar still ok but over 0.6bar the car is going worst.i need get some exp from you guys.........
R u using the stock piston? Turbo is low compression man.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifu's ,

Need help ASAP ,
My engine timing will drop dramastically when slow down , when the time we want to brake and when want to take a turn . This problem causing the car to jerk when braking and some times the engine will shutdown by it self when the aircond is ON . When the engine is in idle mode it is not smooth . :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have already checked the timing and did some fine tuning . Still occours . Now i feel unsafe to drive my car as the engine intermintently shut...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience