proton iswara 4g13p bolt on turbo+weber

lobster-moo

Aug 25, 2005
ipoh
i already complete the engine in this week,but still not perfect.boost until 0.6bar still ok but over 0.6bar the car is going worst.i need get some exp from you guys.........

HyperRevved 6313

Apr 19, 2005
I think it depends on what u mod for ur engine .... Previously i've a fren same like u bolt on turbo on his 4G13 satria engine . His engine look complicated bcos of the wiring. His boost also between 0.6 to 0.8 bar only . He jus bolt in TD-04 turbo. More then 0.8 the engine canot tahan becoz he didn't change his piston.

By de way what hav u mod in ur engine ? Did u change piston ? Cam pulley? wat turbo u're using?

yealer... if ur original engine compartment ie the pistons and cams not modded, vr hard for NA to resist the pressure from a turbo... the best is u change internal parts to more durable ones or high performance only add turbo la... else, u will be like takumi with a blown engine...

kevin62

Aug 15, 2005
lobster-moo said:
i already complete the engine in this week,but still not perfect.boost until 0.6bar still ok but over 0.6bar the car is going worst.i need get some exp from you guys.........
R u using the stock piston? Turbo is low compression man.

Sifu's ,

Need help ASAP ,
My engine timing will drop dramastically when slow down , when the time we want to brake and when want to take a turn . This problem causing the car to jerk when braking and some times the engine will shutdown by it self when the aircond is ON . When the engine is in idle mode it is not smooth . :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have already checked the timing and did some fine tuning . Still occours . Now i feel unsafe to drive my car as the engine intermintently shut...