Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
what else do you need?an engine management, pipings? what else ah sky?

Bump: what else do you need?an engine management, pipings? what else ah sky?

Bump: what else do you need?an engine management, pipings? what else ah sky?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
u still need to do bracket to hold the supercharger... custom pulley to drive the supercharger unit... larger injectors... fuel pressure regulator... piggyback ecu...

other minor stuff needed/recommended are... redo exhaust piping... larger throttle body... port n polish cylinder head, etc....

previously the seller wanted to install it to his 4g15... but end up abandon project before finishing coz moved on to better platform/car.... so, he selling off what he bought previously lo....

Last edited:

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
last month have someone offer 5.5k for whole set but no waranty tho...

end up almost take but cuz have to do so much thing like skywalker said so end up feel next time :P more mod futher 1st

aLoM

Aug 14, 2007
Hello bros. Im pretty new with this 4g13 carbie. So basically what i've done to my car is put in adjustable cam pully,extractor and air filter. If i were to change to fuel injection, how much would it cost and do i hv to endorse it?

Bump: Hello bros. Im pretty new with this 4g13 carbie. So basically what i've done to my car is put in adjustable cam pully,extractor and air filter. If i were to change to fuel injection, how much would it cost and do i hv to endorse it?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
Hello bros. Im pretty new with this 4g13 carbie. So basically what i've done to my car is put in adjustable cam pully,extractor and air filter. If i were to change to fuel injection, how much would it cost and do i hv to endorse it?
cost approx 2k... nope u dont need to endorse it...

4g13 carbie change to fuel injection will not give u much power improvement...

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
can check on market price someone sell small cc supercharges for 500RM no include postage and pretty look nice~ all plug and play for 4g13/15p only dont have piping. bracket are letting go... abit hand ichty but i dun wan intercoller and injector and he dun wan to sell ... sad :(

arr item already sold :(

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/284509-supercharger-kit-for-sale.html
we were jz talking about it a few posts ago... slow lah u...

Bump:
can check on market price someone sell small cc supercharges for 500RM no include postage and pretty look nice~ all plug and play for 4g13/15p only dont have piping. bracket are letting go... abit hand ichty but i dun wan intercoller and injector and he dun wan to sell ... sad :(

arr item already sold :(

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/284509-supercharger-kit-for-sale.html
we were jz talking about it a few posts ago... slow lah u...

cIvIc_noob

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Miri
Hello people, will be getting 11year old 1.5 auto carburetor Wira tomorrow.The thread is 100 plus pages and i didn't manage to read all, manage only to read the full 10 pages of the 4g15p page previously.
I am planning to go an 'all out fuel saving car' and i don't wanna spend a lot cause will be driving the car for two years only as long as can save petrol for the money i put in for mods in two years is ok. Top speed doesn't matter, acceleration doesn't matter as long as can come out from a busy road that's ok.
As of my understanding from some reading CAI helps to improve fuel consumption, and magnets do too. Anyone got any pics or manula to share on how to DIY CAI on Carburetor, i wanna see where the pipe is connected to for input and output. What about the stuff needed for a DIY FOR CAI.Sorry i totally noob on this. I can't seem to find a thread on this.
How about magnets , how does it work. anyone care to share

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda's all new City arrives Malaysia with fresh 121ps 1.5L DOHC I-VTEC engines, including the hero car, a world's first, twin electric motor hybrid City e:HEV RS as one of the 4 variants offered.

City RS e:HEV : 108ps / 253nm / twin electric motor / 4cyl DOHC I-VTEC / E-CVT / Honda Sensing / RS bodykit / Price: TBA

City S / E / V Models: 121ps / 145nm / 1.5L 4cyl DOHC I-VTEC / CVT / Prices: V...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience