Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
no need change ecu la bro, not at the moment, if not spoiled why touch it?hehe...it is the brain of the engine,

Bump: fstrader: the fuel regulator ok or not?can help me with the installation?hehe, i belanja you TT la, your spark earth very good ler, anyway i went and get guang dao, also very good, highly recommended!

Bump: fstrader: the fuel regulator ok or not?can help me with the installation?hehe, i belanja you TT la, your spark earth very good ler, anyway i went and get guang dao, also very good, highly recommended!

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Bro,

Dont look into your ecu just yet...or even piggy back..Get other stuff like the mytheology lighten crank pulley,then go get your self a 1.8 throttlebody from Gti SVDO,then port and polish your head,,get a adjustable cam pulley,set your cams.

Once you get bored of the power,get a 1.6 stroker kit from powerzone...if still got money get powerzone cams also,piggyback...if u feel the car is still not powerful and you still wanna play with 4g15...try boosting it.

Have Fun :tee:

Bump: Bro,

Dont look into your ecu just yet...or even piggy back..Get other stuff like the mytheology lighten crank pulley,then go get your self a 1.8 throttlebody from Gti SVDO,then port and polish your head,,get a adjustable cam pulley,set your cams.

Once you get bored of the power,get a 1.6 stroker kit from powerzone...if still got money get powerzone cams also,piggyback...if u feel the car is still not powerful and you still wanna play with 4g15...try boosting it.

Have Fun :tee:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
there has been issues with the BR clutches not wearing evenly (not sure whether it is a one-off case) but i think seanlee experienced it

the red 4g13/15 exedy clutch is made locally for the local market, but if not mistaken, under guidance of exedy japan. it has to be properly made, if not exedy wont let a sub-standard product ruin its reputable name

Cheers!

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
there has been issues with the BR clutches not wearing evenly (not sure whether it is a one-off case) but i think seanlee experienced it

the red 4g13/15 exedy clutch is made locally for the local market, but if not mistaken, under guidance of exedy japan. it has to be properly made, if not exedy wont let a sub-standard product ruin its reputable name

Cheers!
I was using exedy semi racing clutch for my 4g15..i found it worth every single cent.my traffic light drags never felt better.:biggrin:

It is a little tough,but trust me, its worth it(i sound like an advertisement).

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
no need change ecu la bro, not at the moment, if not spoiled why touch it?hehe...it is the brain of the engine,

install i can help laa, spark earth good lehh?? i no sell crappy stuff wan :biggrin:sure add xtra 5bhp liow :listen::biggrin:

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
spark earth so good ahh! damn wanna get liao :P

hey fstrader. is it the spark earth install same like the VS ?

Bump: spark earth so good ahh! damn wanna get liao :P

Bump: spark earth so good ahh! damn wanna get liao :P

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
spark earth so good ahh! damn wanna get liao :P

nola... spark earth is something like grounding cable... specially for engine head to ground... this improves combustion as no stray electrostatic around engine which can cause weak spark at sparkplugs...

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
get the guang dao also quite good especially for auto wira! thumbs up for fstrader!!

lols

Bump: poison poison!!

Bump: poison poison!!

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
nola... spark earth is something like grounding cable... specially for engine head to ground... this improves combustion as no stray electrostatic around engine which can cause weak spark at sparkplugs...
bro is it a worth while investment? i mean i've read in a thread somewhere that the only difference was they felt their headlights were a little brighter, and those with alot of ice will benefit from it..and electrical parts in car will have longer life along with battery.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
bro is it a worth while investment? i mean i've read in a thread somewhere that the only difference was they felt their headlights were a little brighter, and those with alot of ice will benefit from it..and electrical parts in car will have longer life along with battery.
my note of advice, install when u need it... if not, u can barely feel the difference....

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Last edited:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
never try u never know! but really wish to install cuz the pivot japan show that increase torge!~

Bump: never try u never know! but really wish to install cuz the pivot japan show that increase torge!~

Bump: never try u never know! but really wish to install cuz the pivot japan show that increase torge!~

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
hahha....

biz: sudah kena racun, if you have extra cash, try guang dao, I was also sceptical at first, after trying, there is no looking back!

Bump: guys somebody selling supercharger kit with pipings, IC and injector for Rm500?what you guys think?feasible?

The settings are for a 4g15, dunno whats the gain?

Bump: http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/284509-supercharger-kit-for-sale.html

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Source: Malaysian Digest

A driving license is considered by most as a substantial milestone in life akin to getting a credit card, buying a first home or being hired for a first job.

As Malaysians we are known for our warm behaviour and expressive nature, yet when the subject of Malaysian drivers comes to mind, one can’t help but express a considerable amount of concern on the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience