Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

retrofit1

Known Member
Feb 17, 2008
How much it will cost to do wiring plus everthing.Can i get it from halfcut shop? Thanks

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
im not too sure bout that, y dun u give powerzone a call, and chat with them a bit, ask them about the stroker mod...

on the other hand, make things simple lah, just throw in a weber :biggrin: or 2 webers :biggrin::biggrin:

Mar 21, 2008
sorry to say but it is unlikely the stroker kit alone will bring the hp to 130

just think about it: the stroker kit, from a waja 4g18 which originally gives out 106 hp...and this is with a better breathing head, a 4-valve per cylinder setup

from this alone u can see that is not probable that just by swapping a 4g18's crank and pistons, u can make a 4g15 with just 3-valve per cylinder suddenly outperform the 4g18 by 24 hp

u need many mods which will complement each other (meaning every mod u do is designed for a particular rev range)

stroking ur 4g15 will result in a slitely weaker high end, but a fatter powerband curve; this is due to the nature of longer stroke engines

complementing mods would mean the right exhaust setup, cam profile, head PnP, carburettor size (venturi/main jet/air corrector)

do check out powerzone's 142 hp iswara and see what was done to achieve such a figure...

what they did:
1. proper PnP
2. full balancing
3. blueprinting
4. ideal exhaust setup (4-2-1 tuned-length header/1.8 inch piping/ori wira backbox)
5. 26x degree cam profile

Your vocabulary of 4G15 is not DEEP enough......have u heard of SUPER SAGA tuning in the 95's ?

haha:thefinger:

You are not qualified coz you're not a MME racer/tuner. Nor for me to say 4G15 canot make 130bhp.....

So, if you are uncertain or unsure, plz donot make statements too fast, no a very good way to post in forums.

Besides what you have said :
"1. proper PnP
2. full balancing
3. blueprinting
4. ideal exhaust setup (4-2-1 tuned-length header/1.8 inch piping/ori wira backbox)
5. 26x degree cam profile"

There are so many things you missed out, what you have stated are puny upgrades of what normal civillian do. Find a real tuner that have experience to share with u, that will be better for you before u post again.

After all, learn from the right ppl, not GUESSING or ASSUMING.

Last edited:

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
as far as i remembe.r. powersone sage that produce almost 150. are super-charged.

i once talk to one of their dumbo sales man in sunway... during the youth festival... darn.. brainless shit! i feel more stupid talking to him..
my last question after i i piss off is..
" hmm.. so .. have you all done any of my car model before? hyundai scoupe?? "
" yes yes, never do before.. "
" and.. after talking to you for so long... what you are trying to tell me that i SHOULD NOT SEND MY CAR for you all to do tuning and so on??"
" YES"
" alright.. thank you.. now i know what you are capable of..." while i leave the booth which they proudly shows their super charged saga and perdana..

hahahahh idiot sales... whoever the owner , please just sack this guy..

retrofit1

Known Member
Feb 17, 2008
Here's some facts from a sifu share with me last nite

STROKER KIT for 4G15 (RM 2000+-)
With proper tuning and modifications, able to produce 130bhp from this little 1.6 stroker kit upgrade, a very rough but durable engine.

4G92 (Sohc) RM3000+-
Stock condition is good and produce about 95bhp, with good torque and FC wise. After proper modification, able to output 160bhp after 2.0 stroker kit is installed.

BOT (Instant power) RM2000+-
This is the ultimate, BOT has no limit, so depending on how much u can afford, and the maximum cablity your engine can take, your boost has no limitation. But FC will be high.....Remember its RM2.70 now:biggrin:

G-Reddy Emanage Blue (RM900)
Forget about whatever engine first, this E-Manage, with proper 3D tuning through out the powerband range, a good tuner will do their best to balance out every RPM range, mapping the best balanced AirFuel Ratio, so your engine perform near to perfect condition, smooth, less stress.....That means more power, more FC saving and more accuraccy.

So, tk a calculator n figure out how u gonna spend for the mod, and the future maintenance factor.

IMHO, I'd get a 4G92 first, the stroke it to 2000cc, then get E-Manage, is a pretty good combination for a daily use car :burnout:
Any secret for the stroker kit that sifoo told you? share it here....if you dont mind la:biggrin:

Mar 21, 2008
Talks is useless.....

Wanna know more, meet at TT......test drive n see the real thing is better than forum lah......

I oredy fedup explaining in forum n kena flame from others:thefinger:

Mar 21, 2008
as far as i remembe.r. powersone sage that produce almost 150. are super-charged.

i once talk to one of their dumbo sales man in sunway... during the youth festival... darn.. brainless shit! i feel more stupid talking to him..
my last question after i i piss off is..
" hmm.. so .. have you all done any of my car model before? hyundai scoupe?? "
" yes yes, never do before.. "
" and.. after talking to you for so long... what you are trying to tell me that i SHOULD NOT SEND MY CAR for you all to do tuning and so on??"
" YES"
" alright.. thank you.. now i know what you are capable of..." while i leave the booth which they proudly shows their super charged saga and perdana..

hahahahh idiot sales... whoever the owner , please just sack this guy..
Bear in mind, the new Mivec 4G15 engine terbalik in the new Colt, produce 100bhp ++

Our normal saga and wira with 4G15 produce shit power, coz using shit system maaaa :biggrin:

Just like "Got brawns, no brains".......cannot fully utilized 4G15 power.....

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
Your vocabulary of 4G15 is not DEEP enough......have u heard of SUPER SAGA tuning in the 95's ?

haha:thefinger:

You are not qualified coz you're not a MME racer/tuner. Nor for me to say 4G15 canot make 130bhp.....

Please lah, u only say masuk stroker kit then can hit 130 hp edi! YOU are not being specific...YOU are being MISLEADING! As obviously u have MISLED retrofit into thinking that by just putting in a stroker kit, you can instantly get a total of 130hp.

This is not what is needed in a forum. We need clearer statements. If u want to say that you can hit 130 hp with a stroker kit with mods, why not say you can hit a blardy 142 hp with stroker kit kit with mods as proven by the powerzone iswara? Dont tell me you didnt know about this iswara, if you didnt, then YOU dont have a deep enough 4g15 vocabulary

I have heard of supersaga, and yes, it wasd rumoured to make 190 hp....and is in a league none of us can achieve, and it was using many custom parts, which i felt was not worth mentioning as not many ppl know the complete details....so why would i want to talk about something im unsure of? Unlike you, i only talk about things that i really know about, (unless i mention otherwise) or talk about things that I HAVE DONE, comprende?

So, if you are uncertain or unsure, plz donot make statements too fast, no a very good way to post in forums.

Besides what you have said :
"1. proper PnP
2. full balancing
3. blueprinting
5. 26x degree cam profile"

There are so many things you missed out, what you have stated are puny upgrades of what normal civillian do. Find a real tuner that have experience to share with u, that will be better for you before u post again.

I have posted the above modifications as this was what was needed to achieve the 142 hp, as proven by the powerzone iswara. So what was wrong with it? I made it specific and so that retrofit knows what is needed to achieve such a figure.

Hohoho puny upgrades? So the 142 hp is 'PUNY'? YOUR sentra how many hp ?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

After all, learn from the right ppl, not GUESSING or ASSUMING.
UNLIKE YOU, I TALK ABOUT MODS WHICH I HAVE ALREADY DONE MYSELF, AND NOT PULL STUFF OUTTA MY @$$ and say

"Eh my fren say ah, do this do that can hit 130 hp..." and then misled forumers into thinking that by just using a stroker kit u can whack 130 hp....as obviously proven by how retrofit was misled

Please lah, i am genuinely trying to help 4g15 ppl and telling them stuff which can be done, which i have done, not simply hearsay, which i myself learnt over many years, do not waste forum space with your rambling and no genuine facts....

Please, do check my posts and compare them to ur own, generally urs include just flaming/racism/no contribution at all, which ultimately led to the deletion of your own thread, have some humility, dont be so proud

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
Talks is useless.....

Wanna know more, meet at TT......test drive n see the real thing is better than forum lah......

I oredy fedup explaining in forum n kena flame from others:thefinger:
Who flamed you? Care to say?

retrofit, Here are some additional info regarding what u can do to ur 4g15

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...2-4g15p-can-do-something-on-this-plant-3.html

Eh, coincidentally, are some posts made by soyouthinkyoucandrive = proton63t

So based to sytucd, what makes YOU so qualified to type such meaningless posts? with so many questions i asked yet unanswered?

Last edited:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
To all,

Its not wrong to share what we hear or what we experienced, but if theres a conflict between opinions or methods, please discuss in a very gentlemen way, this is what i hope forumners did. Do not say who are right or wrong. If we feel that the other party is wrong, keep asking him questions, politely, until that party is proven wrong by himself.

Every threads have no limits of pages to use/discuss, so we can ask questions as much as we want, but again,please don't say who is right or wrong..it may hurt feelings..

Have a nice day

K_Takuya

Mar 21, 2008
I only salute to ppl talks real, drives real car that I can see with me EYES, TOUCH THE ENGINE WITH MY HANDS.

So, tofu, you got your own ideas, and talk your theory.

I dont talk ideas, I talk with real life experience.

As I said, if u think N/A 4G15 canot produce 130bhp, and misleading. I challege you for a big FEED at Jagoya, deal ? At least good food is worth the debate with ppl like you.

You want facts, come out and TT, dun argue so much here, pain to the eyes only. :stupid:

Mar 21, 2008
UNLIKE YOU, I TALK ABOUT MODS WHICH I HAVE ALREADY DONE MYSELF, AND NOT PULL STUFF OUTTA MY @$$ and say

"Eh my fren say ah, do this do that can hit 130 hp..." and then misled forumers into thinking that by just using a stroker kit u can whack 130 hp....as obviously proven by how retrofit was misled

Please lah, i am genuinely trying to help 4g15 ppl and telling them stuff which can be done, which i have done, not simply hearsay, which i myself learnt over many years, do not waste forum space with your rambling and no genuine facts....

Please, do check my posts and compare them to ur own, generally urs include just flaming/racism/no contribution at all, which ultimately led to the deletion of your own thread, have some humility, dont be so proud

HOW MUCH MONEY U SPENT ? 100k ? :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
K_takuya, i apologise sincerely if anything i typed was ungentlemanly, i have realised that it is useless to reply to this fella, i have actually done what u are suggesting: which is to ask questions, till the other side shaddap but there has been no changes, and as such i feel that it is no longer worth my time to re-act to what this guys sez, and instead focus more on the topic at hand

Thank you, though, for being fair

Mar 21, 2008
K_takuya, i apologise sincerely if anything i typed was ungentlemanly, i have realised that it is useless to reply to this fella, i have actually done what u are suggesting: which is to ask questions, till the other side shaddap but there has been no changes, and as such i feel that it is no longer worth my time to re-act to what this guys sez, and instead focus more on the topic at hand

Thank you, though, for being fair
Plz donot use CAPS....You are shouting, making a scene of yourself....

ARE YOU A TUNER FOR MITSUBISHI ENGINES ?

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
I only salute to ppl talks real, drives real car that I can see with me EYES, TOUCH THE ENGINE WITH MY HANDS.

So, tofu, you got your own ideas, and talk your theory.

I dont talk ideas, I talk with real life experience.

As I said, if u think N/A 4G15 canot produce 130bhp, and misleading. I challege you for a big FEED at Jagoya, deal ? At least good food is worth the debate with ppl like you.

You want facts, come out and TT, dun argue so much here, pain to the eyes only. :stupid:
As adviced by k_takuya, i will tok nicely

1. I dont talk ideas. I talk with what i have done with my car. The same cannot be sed about u, who fitted a tupperware under your hood.

2. Please improve your understanding of the english language, then you will see that i have never meant that NA 4g15 cannot produce 130bhp.

3. I do not need facts. I know facts. Real-life facts. I do not become rich by forcing you to believe that i have done up my ride, hence i will not bother.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Please teach me how to modify all types of car including :
a)engine
b)suspension
c)tyres
d)aerodynamics

Please also tell me where to get those part with reasonable price...
Thank you..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience