Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
haxduum, like k takuya sed, its been discussed lotsa times already, just search through this forum

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
so which weber carb would be best fitted on 4g15? do i need other things too, i dun think is juz tat simple, can put twin carb? how mod the engine with weber carb?( like the best way of delivering the max power, something like tat) twin dcoe 40? dcnf 40, 44, 52??
any weber carbs can fit any engine... as long as the tuning is correct for ur engine spec and the adaptor made can fit ur engine intake manifold...

one of the benefits of weber carbs is dat they can change jettings easily... hence, by changing the jets alone allows it to be used in many engine applications.... of coz there is not jz 1 jet to change... single carburetor alone has multiple jets and each has to correlates each other to give u optimum tuning....

twin weber application is similar with single weber carb... but instead of 1 carburetor supplying air and fuel ratio to 4 cylinders, it has its individual barrel (1 weber 2 barrel) for each cylinder... hence, syncronizing each of them takes lots of time and patients... ask any mechanic, they'll say tuning twin carburetor (carburetor engine) or individual throttle body (fuel injection) is the toughest....

for most single down draught weber application, u dont have to change intake manifold... use back ur own intake manifold and custom make the adaptor to fit the weber to ur intake manifold...

twin carbs meanwhile needs to have its custom intake manifold made... twin carbs are usually side-draught carbs.....

for more info on down-draught and side-draught carbs, go google....

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
hmm.. most weber setting is like building a petrol drinking machine.. heheh...

Bump: hmm.. most weber setting is like building a petrol drinking machine.. heheh...

Bump: hmm.. most weber setting is like building a petrol drinking machine.. heheh...

joev8796

Known Member
Oct 23, 2008
any1 can tel me some comments of swappin my 2001 4G15 vdo wira a/t to 4g13 iswara m/t gear box?

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
i am collecting my engine head today!! woohoo!! :burnout:

Bump: tmr is the day!! for u guy's info... there will be a few friends of mine coming to the genting leisure drive as well.. and all of them are quite seasoned genting drivers... so if u are a newbie, u might be able to learn some new tricks... :driver:

This leisure drive is strictly not for racing or any kind of show off your skills or reckless driving. Safety is my main concern for every of my leisure drive trip. Anything u guys can gimme a call at 012-270 8685(Guan).

Genting Leisure Drive
--------------------

Date : 28th Feb 2009 (Saturday nite)
Meet up location : Twin Shell MRR2 - the one with 7-Eleven (right b4 the Genting UIAM intersection)
Gathering Time : 10.00pm - 10.30pm

Attendance:
------------
1. khguan
2. ch33s3
3. excel/chrix

chris_ch3w

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
i am collecting my engine head today!! woohoo!! :burnout:

Bump: tmr is the day!! for u guy's info... there will be a few friends of mine coming to the genting leisure drive as well.. and all of them are quite seasoned genting drivers... so if u are a newbie, u might be able to learn some new tricks... :driver:

This leisure drive is strictly not for racing or any kind of show off your skills or reckless driving. Safety is my main concern for every of my leisure drive trip. Anything u guys can gimme a call at 012-270 8685(Guan).

Genting Leisure Drive
--------------------

Date : 28th Feb 2009 (Saturday nite)
Meet up location : Twin Shell MRR2 - the one with 7-Eleven (right b4 the Genting UIAM intersection)
Gathering Time : 10.00pm - 10.30pm

Attendance:
------------
1. khguan
2. ch33s3
3. excel/chrix

sorry ch33s3 have to go. smething wrong with clutches..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Driving The 2008 BMW M3 Coupe

Eight angry cylinders define BMW’s latest performance icon.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

Marbella, Spain—Finally, after much anticipation during the past year, we are able to climb aboard the latest, if not the most famous, performance car in the BMW model lineup...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience