Preview: TIMETOATTACK 2012: Sepang - Round 1

d4rk

Known Member

d4rk

Known Member
Jul 26, 2010
Johor Bahru

Neither the blazing sun nor the array of auto-related events happening last weekend could stop the crowd of speed lovers and time-attackers themselves from converging at the 5.543km Sepang International Circuit for the first round of TIMETOATTACK 2012. And with that, we at Zerotohundred.com would like to extend our warmest heartfelt appreciation to everyone involved for making the starting round of 2012 a great success!

With serious time-shavers and track enthusiasts looking forward in spending their weekend with an unlimited display of speed and power, Round 1 had also attracted families and car lovers alike as a unique way for them to spend their weekends with.

Starting off with the invasion of 70+ cars on the circuit for the track day session in the morning...

...the Conemasters’ International Gymkhana Challenge 2012 had also brought some e-braking actions and slick slalom moves off the tracks for the whole day.

The MCKEE GTR-ONLY CLASS drag battle was also an epic showdown where the impressive lineup of 30 Japanese monsters gathered at the main straights, ready to go head on among each other.

And as a surprise, the battle was also livened up with the participation of some multi-million Ringgit supercars from other continents, proving that they are not just some garage queens.

But the TIMETOATTACK itself was nothing short of being spectacular, with various machines of all makes and types gave all their might to punish their tires onto the scorching track in the effort to shed every millisecond they could.

Even being challenged by Mother Nature halfway along the session, the fighting spirits of the participants were still burning with an inextinguishable flame all the way until the end of the day.

The full coverage of the TIMETOATTACK Round 1 will come very soon, so do stay tuned!

More Pictures in the Gallery: Full Showcase

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Attachments

Jakk

Known Member

Jakk

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Selangor
I'm the 1 leaning at the wall in the first pic. Black shirt. :rofl::rofl:

tIANcI

Known Member

tIANcI

Known Member
Jun 8, 2010
PeeJay
BMW x6 M ... 1/4 mile drag race ... can almost keep up with a Lamborghini!!! Most impressive ...

adzrul

adzrul

Jun 29, 2010
SELANGOR
BMW x6 M ... 1/4 mile drag race ... can almost keep up with a Lamborghini!!! Most impressive ...
yup..saw that too...its even have one passenger onboard...huge 22" rims with brembo brake...very very nice...:driver:

Yee

500 RPM

Yee

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Anton Lavey
haha yeah..result and more pictures pls.. sorry Tom, I'm not on ur side lol

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wow...BMW X6 Is that powerful? No wonder quite some time ago I saw a Mini Cooper trying to outrun a BMW X6
that was tailing him behind...it doesn't even seem like the X6 is trying hard...Impressive!

Missed all the actions....:frown:

Would love to see the photos :smile:

hopeunreal

hopeunreal

Jan 7, 2005
Lots of people talk about monster cars with crazy mods there...
The real monster is the black silvia s15 in the second pic.
It has an original engine with nothing done to it but a front mount intercooler, open pod filter and some tuning!!!
Now, i guess that makes the owner the real monster as he placed second!!!!

lan evo

3,000 RPM

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
Lots of people talk about monster cars with crazy mods there...
The real monster is the black silvia s15 in the second pic.
It has an original engine with nothing done to it but a front mount intercooler, open pod filter and some tuning!!!
Now, i guess that makes the owner the real monster as he placed second!!!!
yes,impressive time indeed..

it got a fully welded rollcage,monoblock endless brake..

tIANcI

Known Member

tIANcI

Known Member
Jun 8, 2010
PeeJay
Wow...BMW X6 Is that powerful? No wonder quite some time ago I saw a Mini Cooper trying to outrun a BMW X6
that was tailing him behind...it doesn't even seem like the X6 is trying hard...Impressive!

Missed all the actions....:frown:

Would love to see the photos :smile:
Supra ... It's an M car and tuned up. The Lamborghini that won also tuned up. Done by ExoticMods.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello to all! Need some advice from you guys out here hehe. Sadly to admit, im dont own a legit evo.. I do however have a 94 Lancer which ive modified its exteriors to mimic the evo3 style.. (hood, o.z rims, bodykit, spoiler). Okay here's my story. As u can see here i'm trying to fully convert my 94 lancer to an evo3.. So far i've completed it's cosmetics but now its time to do the speed. Im sure the easier approach is to get a 4g63T or 4g93T but the problem is I plan to keep the tranny...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience