pls help me if u know this guy!!!

93na

500 RPM
1ST i would like to say i am sorry if i post at the wrong place!!!!

i need help i was cheated of a sum of cash by this guy call himself AP his mobile number is 0196159419 his real name is hanafi....!!! he is a runner in jpj wangsamaju area and live at keramat!.... The story begin like this i had some problem wit my car! saman and wit the credit company so i called him and ask if he can seattle it and he said ok... so i pass the cash to him and he said in 3 days will seattle that was like 3 month ago!!!!! after a week passin him the cash the problem still not seattle so i had to seattle myself! so i told him pls refund bac the cash and he said ok but since that day he been sayin ok besok la this la that la!!!!!!!!!!!! that was 3month ago!!

so now i wan to know do any of u know him if yes pls PM me!!!! i dont wan problem but just my cash bac! if can pls tel me where he stays i wan to go stright to his house!!!!

pls do help me if u can thank you....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

thank you

go make police report!...dun let this kinda bastard get away..

i will bro!!!!! thanks!!!! asshole like this need to be though a leason.....that y i wan to find out where he stays!!! i gave him chance because he told me his wife just gave birth and so on!!!! but got limit la!!! if u pay bac a little also i dont mind!!!! nearly 3k bro!!!!!

Bump: pls let me know if u know this guy!!!!!! thanks!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

the world is kinda big. better make report 1st or else he already not in the place

dun ask him to pay back a little cos it's ur money!..ask him to pay all at once!..rm3k is a lot of money...

lodge a police.. not worries man.. his number is with u edi.. police may checked the number origin. But what a sad case to you.. :bawling:
i been conned also last time.. long story..
People who cheated.. is totally F**K UP. ! :mad: Gerrrrr!

make police report? u got proof or not?

take this as a lesson and dont thrust anyone except yourself bro. u might be ended up wasting more time and money. i am a good guy here for an advice.

how to make police report? told police u try ask runner help u settle summon? i don't think so leh...
bro , since u know he's runner , try ur luck go jpj or puspakom find him & show him some color lor..:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
wah could it be the same dude....i called this fella before wanna settle my JPJ stuff...but i settled it myself tho didnt need his help hmm:burnout:

thanks every 1! that the thing now! i cant say i gave him money to cowtim my saman!!! later the police give me another saman!! that y iput this post up hopefully ppl that know him will give me more info on him dont worry i wont tel your name.... i just wan to meet up wit him and seattle it face to face!!!! i wont be showin colour vr4 but he be c ing colours on his face!

i am so :mad::mad: now i kind in need of cash badly now!!!!....
wit the stress i have now i might just 'tanam' him

ya so true wan things done do it yourself!!!

thanks every 1...

police cant help u coz u say only rm3k..where d proof?

even the police agree to bring d guy bc to police station, but he can easily deny it coz u got no proof

since runner is at jpj/puspakom.......try to find him there

p/s: pay to runner only after he done/settled ur problems

Hey bro too bad u post tis so late
i hav try to contact him since today morning
still can't get any answer from him

u did't get anymore details bout him?
ic number or full address of him
if gt juz post it here or pm to me
i will try to help u as much as i could

juz nw hav ask my fren ( police )
he say even u report also
they wun layan u cause u hav no any fizikal evidens like resit or sumthing
did him giv u any resit or documents???

police cant help u coz u say only rm3k..where d proof?

even the police agree to bring d guy bc to police station, but he can easily deny it coz u got no proof

since runner is at jpj/puspakom.......try to find him there

p/s: pay to runner only after he done/settled ur problems

u cant pay runner only after he settle the problem as he will not do it coz he scared u will cheat him...so how to do?

if u want a runner,plz do it with a runner that is working as a salesman from a car dealer...coz thats what i do...

better hav sum important document from him if u pay him
lik ic number
easy to track him down

buy another prepaid and call as if you are a new customer...
then when he come out to meet up .. then kasi kepuk and keroyok sama dia la

u cant pay runner only after he settle the problem as he will not do it coz he scared u will cheat him...so how to do?

if u want a runner,plz do it with a runner that is working as a salesman from a car dealer...coz thats what i do...

my runner only i paid once he kawtim my stuffs

no kawtim, no money :)

if u ask them to do1st where he can fork out 3k to settle the problem? they sure cant do.

if small small thing then can....