Pls gif some advise to me in changing engine

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
just buy a halfcut & transplant the engine, halfcut rm5k++ + workmanship rm1.5k = total RM6-8k including
replacing wear & tear parts.

add on another 1-1.5k for cleaning up engine + spraying head + spraying engine bay.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
but easier if using halfcut from pulsar since it was FWD/Awd....same as bluebird u11 which is FWD

if using RWD sr20 u might have trouble finding/fitting FWD gearbox later on.....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
just buy a halfcut & transplant the engine, halfcut rm5k++ + workmanship rm1.5k = total RM6-8k including
replacing wear & tear parts.

add on another 1-1.5k for cleaning up engine + spraying head + spraying engine bay.
To add another RM2 to 3k for exhaust system and suspension to go with the added power....:biggrin:

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
I have 1 nissan bluebird u11 in ori but I wanna to convert it to sr20det engine it is cost very high?or need to change many thing?pls gif some advise
You only can use FWD/AWD SR20's. The RWD's do not fit.

If you use the AWD one, you need to get a FWD gearbox to fit because the AWD gearbox cannot lock. There are big spline/small spline gearboxes, the differences you can use google and do a bit of research about it, I cannot remember all the gearbox codes.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The weekend of 9 and 10 June 2012 will certainly satiate the appetites of car and race fanatics with what is set to be the Biggest Motorsport Event in Malaysia; the SUPER GT 2012 Round 3 Malaysia.

<!--more-->The event taking place at the Sepang International Circuit, is known as the Fastest Grand Touring Race in the world, with this round being the only...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience