Pissin me off!!

goddfadda

Known Member
Dec 14, 2003
a magic no one has mentioned here......

Use kicap and poor on the windscreen... he'll try to scrub it off but does not come off and the moment it touches sunlight..... hehehe bye bye windscreen..... cheap and effective

otherwise thinner will also do a good trick on paint... why spend so much...

you have ping pong ball??? keep em handy... hate the guy... pop open his fuel cap and throw them inside then car from time to time will jerk like fark cause not enough fuel... why?? cause ping pong ball blocking the fuel line... muahahaha... then he stop car start.. jalan again ... eh ?? then again car jerk like fark... muahahah ... irritating tou hai... bring mech mech sure check engine one ....

so that's the goddfadda's lesson for cheap and effective techniques..

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
wow, all these also diy aar?

disclaimer: i am not responsible for any text written below, these information is for educational purposes only.....

sigh, if u know his car, get some air pump and some wet cement sneak near his car at night, release the pressure on all four tyres, then pump the wet cement in his all 4 tyres, dun leave any trace mark. leave at once and leave dry.

if ur free enough, go spy on him in the morning, coz he'll start the car as usual, but when he starts accelerating the fuel pedal, the car will move like a turtle, n i bet if he presses hard enough, it will brake the shaft, get a good laugh over his face.....enjoy...

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by kennethfong@Sep 5 2004, 06:15 AM
wow, all these also diy aar?

disclaimer: i am not responsible for any text written below, these information is for educational purposes only.....

sigh, if u know his car, get some air pump and some wet cement sneak near his car at night, release the pressure on all four tyres, then pump the wet cement in his all 4 tyres, dun leave any trace mark. leave at once and leave dry.

if ur free enough, go spy on him in the morning, coz he'll start the car as usual, but when he starts accelerating the fuel pedal, the car will move like a turtle, n i bet if he presses hard enough, it will brake the shaft, get a good laugh over his face.....enjoy...
Can cement even get through the tube/valve??? :blink:

orangetwo

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
hahahhahahha :P Just pope a egg in the petrol area.

jiaojiao the great

Known Member
Apr 28, 2004
Visit site
just break everything u can la ......... i also kena scratch for parking my car somewhere ........... if i know that bastard sure break his windscreen ... headlamp .....side mirror .......rear mirror screw the dash board

scorpee

Mar 16, 2004
i used to do this trick on whiteboard.....

use a non-permanent marker, write over the word & wipe
WALLA.... the word dissapear!

*i dunno if it can be appllied on windscreen..... try at ur own risk.

NiTROX

Nov 9, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
Like most people said "What goes around comes around", this is what came from him so it goes back to him from you :) Equipt yourself with Super Permanent Marker and try to improve your signature on his whole windshield.
The results probably be:

1) He would definately know who did this (so do not park your car there anymore)
2) He will naturally build some fear towards marker pen :D
3) He will have to drive back home like Ace Ventura (movie)

P/s If got time, you can practise at the back windshield also

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
Paint remover will do the job...heard from sum1 telling me if u put a Hacks(u noe the sweet/candy) on the wind screen then pour some Minyak Angin Cap Kapak...ahahha....they told me if u do tis on a hot day the wind screen will crack by itself...

bigboystoys

Known Member
Sep 25, 2004
Originally posted by kylim8@Sep 2 2004, 10:53
dat fella wrote: get your own parking space
summore he wrote on my car police banner there u know??!! like challengin me like dat! HALLO, if dats yr parkin slot, put yr no plate there!! theres lots more parkin space beside the parkin slot n y must he do that??
bro..

put your no plate at that particular parking lot...
sure piss that bugger off .. hahha

ok back to some sanity...
why bother go for revenge?? it's not as tho the paint on your car cannot be removed... i know it's about principles etc etc...
but don't you think that our society has become a place of crime lately?? forgive and forget la bro.. if you start revenging.. and the trend goes on and on...what would you have gained in the end?

if you really wanna get back on him, park your car there again, get a videocam and record some proof.. send to police..

cheers bro...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Fiat 500 is a darling among European tuning houses and the latest to release a hardcore 500 is German tuning firm Pogea Racing. It's unknown which model was used as a base car but our source is suggesting that it was either an Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari or a Abarth 500 Esseesse, whatever it is the end result is quite astonishing for a car of this size...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience