Pissin me off!!

kylim8

Known Member
Jun 1, 2004
K.L- K3p0nG
WTF! today i parked my car in a no ni plate parkin slot then next thing i realized after come to my car is my windscreen there, written sum stupid words on it!! :angry: summore that fellow using permanent marker!! i managed to get rid of the stain yet, anyone of u know how n wat for me to get in order to get revenge?? like acidic stuff?? i goin to spray on his car man!!!! theres lots more parkin space elsewhere ma, is that fellow necessary to write those stuff on my windscreen? that fellow i sjuz challengin me, those words are written on the police sticker there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don let me get him, ill KILL him rite away!!! :angry: i need yr suggestion in vandalising his car!!!! no matter wat car he is drivin!!!!

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Paint Remover brother!! Sure kau kau wan! hahaha. good luck screwing that fock3r up! ;)

s15

1,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2004
KayElle,JayB,Sg
www.revsaints.com
burn his car....erm better dun...he can claim insurance.....
use his plate number speed 200km/h on the highway mayb???

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
haha i know quite afew

1)put sugar into his fuel tank..janji whole engine kaput!!
2)bird shit!!! big one..coz i kena yesterday...cibai now stain still there after polish
3)put damn lot of grease on his car exhaust..when it gets hot...all smoke coming out and freak him out
4)cut brake line...this one dun try lah kill ppl

statement above is just for information...any damage cause i wont be responsible!!

khaixtreme

Known Member
Mar 28, 2004
haha.. where u stay?? apartment izit?? My cousin kena before..... permanent marker though but very easy to remove with thinner.....
how sever u wan the damage to be??? like in wat range the repair cost should be?? 500,1k, 2k... ahahahha.. depends lo. Puncture 4 tyres with razor blade (cut deep and long....) is most irritating one. Either u change ur tyre right away, or u dun drive lor.. hehe.

ksgoh

1,000 RPM
May 19, 2004
Kedah/Penang
Visit site
don't revenge back loo......or sels he will again, and then u will again.....when can stop like this.......

i think u better discuss face to face with him.....ask him to pay for ur lost....sound better, right....

LanEvoX

Known Member
Feb 22, 2004
NORTH POLE!
www.touge.com.my
Originally posted by kschu@Aug 30 2004, 11:01 PM
use dot `3 break oil.......hahaha
only will see d result in few day...........
wei, this make thing more worst, no need to wait few day, on the spot u can see the result, u need to respray the car .... :ph34r:

dzach2

Known Member
May 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by ksgoh@Aug 31 2004, 03:29 AM
don't revenge back loo......or sels he will again, and then u will again.....when can stop like this.......

i think u better discuss face to face with him.....ask him to pay for ur lost....sound better, right....
agreed!!!... just go n talk to that guy, why the fark did he do that for... no paper ah??? ask him to pay..IF he dun wanna pay u, buy i pack of SALT n tabur to all his car... make sure all including the celah2 pintu, bonnet, windscreen.. let the car KARAT like nobody business muahahahaha :ph34r:

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
i also suggest paint remover... sure de paint will be like 100 years old Granny's skin.. :D

but becareful.. dun kena ur skin.. u will feel like de thing is like burning ur skin!! even if a very small drop... beh tahan..

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
paint remover nice.....very acidic..kenak ur skin...wahlau...very sakit...can see instance result sum more...hhehehe

greatharold

Known Member
Sep 1, 2004
Visit site
BEST TRICK:
put dog shit under the door lever..

when he wants to open the door....sure kena dog shit on his fingers..
make sure the dog cirit-birit.... :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda's all new City arrives Malaysia with fresh 121ps 1.5L DOHC I-VTEC engines, including the hero car, a world's first, twin electric motor hybrid City e:HEV RS as one of the 4 variants offered.

City RS e:HEV : 108ps / 253nm / twin electric motor / 4cyl DOHC I-VTEC / E-CVT / Honda Sensing / RS bodykit / Price: TBA

City S / E / V Models: 121ps / 145nm / 1.5L 4cyl DOHC I-VTEC / CVT / Prices: V...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience