PIAA Super Silicon Wipers - Made in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

PIAA Super Silicon Wipers - Made in USA

ftzone

full throttle zone
PIAA Super Silicon Wiper refill. (Ori) USA/Japan.
Model/Part No. : SKR50E / 94050
Price : RM45 each
Lengths Available : 17" / 19" / 20"
Warranty: 60 days from manufacturing defects.

Brand New in Box.
PIAA Super Silicon Wiper Blades last 5 times longer than conventional wiper blades.
Some manufacturer claims their silicon wipers last forever & perform 100% at all times... would you believe??? I think thats bullshit... nothing last in our malaysian weather... with these PIAA Super Silicon.. at least you can have the best bang for your $buck$

page-refills_04.gif

page-silicone_04.gif

Last edited:
interested here... civic ek 96" is using which size ah ? buy 2 got discount? will buy together with the angel spot light .. hihihi

ingjoo,

hehe.. my cost for these also damn 9 high already... you can check with your local accessories shop and ask them what size... anything below 20" is at RM45
but transporting it to sarawak damn difficult la.. this thing is long... they kira by dimension already instead of weight...

this silicon wipers dun play play..

hmm.. many types of silicon wipers now .. dont know which one to choose...

aduh... how they count by dimension?? hmm.... i will ask about the length tomorrow

hi there
do u have a quote for honda jazz???
wot size do they use?
how much for a pair?

try to refer to your vehicle owners manual, perhaps it's stated there.

come with the whole set of rubber or just silicon only??

ingjoo,
the Carbon finish is the whole set.1 pc RM118 with silicon wiper.

dodoc,
it's just the blade. you have to use back your wiper... just remove the stock rubber 'thingy' and replace it with the PIAA refill.

one pair is RM90
shipping & handling RM5 (within peninsular malaysia)

PM me a pair of silicon wiper for jazz...thx!

i'll take 1 but how is d delivery charge?? and how 2 make payment?? RM90 per pair...sure is honda jazz!?

neo4157,

This is the refills. Not the whole wiper. That means you'll have to use back your original wipers and take out the old blades and replace it with the PIAA blades.

Call 016.4539687 if you still wants them.

no more liao lo.... later i will be bringing in other brands of silicone wipers already.

Raymond, if ask u to order the PIAA super sporza and super silicon wiper, can take order or not. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.