Performance spark plug cable

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
bro,please do some research before u ask... the engine doesn't use spark plug cable...it use direct coil pack...

Last edited by a moderator:

limking

Mar 12, 2009
:listen:Just check out the Okada Plasma Coil or Nology Hotwires with coil on cables .These 2 are very good ones ,can really feel the power once fitted .I should know coz' mine using Hotwires .:biggrin:

limking

Mar 12, 2009
Thanks limking, but where can i get this Okada Plasma Coil or Nology Hotwires ?
For Nology Hotwire you can check out JC Asia Motosports at Bandar Sunway .Tel no : 03-56338529 / 0122113612 : Jacky
For Okada Plasma Coil you can check out Exotic Mod at Sunway Damansara Industrial Park . Tel no : 03-78033938 / 0173780028
Good luck !:biggrin:
Let us know the outcome after you have it fix .Wanna see whether your experience in the car is the same like mine or not.

Last edited:

surin0923

Feb 26, 2008
Thanks for the information limking,But bro i've already called up JC Asia Motosports & Exotic Mod, but they dunt have the cables for Nissan Serena.... Do you know any other dealer?

limking

Mar 12, 2009
Thanks for the information limking,But bro i've already called up JC Asia Motosports & Exotic Mod, but they dunt have the cables for Nissan Serena.... Do you know any other dealer?
Will check out for you later on .Perhap meanwhile if you don't mind S'pore then you can check out www.k-techauto.com .Guy by the name of Peter is in charge contact no : +6598235362 :biggrin:

limking

Mar 12, 2009
surin ,for the Okada one you could try N1 Racing ,contact no : 03-56365557 .Ain't sure whether do they have Nology as well but am very certain that they (N1 Racing) do have Okada Project Plasma Direct Ignition Coils on their shelf.Hope that they do have your ride specs.
Good luck.:wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im using A31 RB20E, im was thinking to do engine swaps, to RB20DET. But it's useless to drive Such a Fast car at my hometown , Sandakan, Sabah. Because the roads are not long enough and bumpy. SO usually cars over there would like to have better acceleration. And i was told that Single Cam has better acceleration than Twin Cams. Is this true?

Is there anything i can do to make the acceleration go higher, things like piping and other stuffs? need advices... And im driving Auto, which i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience