Perdana Kena Break in at Kota Damansara!

E3newbie

Known Member
Hi Guys!

This happened to me about a month plus ago. I was working late in the office at Dataran Sunway. It was 3am plus so i thought i just sleep over which is what i always do. I got a call at about 7 plus from a guy who says he is the area's security. He told me my car has been broken into. I rushed out to see my passenger side glass has been shatered. My HU, Amps, woofer, speakers Smart tag, Engine management, boost controller, Defi meter & controller & even the farker took the time to pop the bonnet to unscrew the plug cover with alan key and take my plug cables & even the whole fuel rail complete with injectors. Next to me was a 24 hrs clinic! The staff at the clinic was probably napping but the lights were kept on! These guys are really daring! I was probably marked cos my plug cover is customized from polished S/S and its fastened with alan keys. they came prepared with the right tools & knew where every thing was.! My friend told me it was probably someone whom knew my car. Guys, you can't trust anyone. Now i've installed a good alarm. Ive also armed it togrther with the office main alarm so if they hit it again, it's gonna be really loud together with the shop's security alarm. I don't know if this is gonna to help but better be safe then sorry. thoes thieves are really dammed daring.

Last edited:
sori to hear tat bro. tat is a hot area bro. heard many cases happened there. Car stolen, break in, stolen car found in KD...robbery etc

You know what guys?
F***ing guys came this morning to do it a second time!! I woke up to constant ringing on my phone. It was my neighbour. He told me my car kena break in. I told him ya, they took every thing. He told me no joke he's outside now glass broken. I was wondering wtf? I went out & OMG! Theyactually came a second time to take my new microtech. This time they even nuscrewed vmy head cover to dismantle my HKS cams! I don't know what to say anymore. *SOB*

this happens often these days. let us unite... im sorry for those who have their car broken into i hav the same experience but these guys really berani eh.. come into our yard and break into our car n stole wutevr they want.. seriously if anyone know or seen these guys doing their dirty job... get their face in ur mind, get their no plate in ur mind either u report to the police or we unite and handle this to our selves... im sick and tired of this type of people they should die in pain. slow death they earn it.

Oh shite! Which part of Dataran Sunway? My office is also there too...

E3newbie, shit ...cant believe it happened twice within 2 months.

Kota Damansara, Dataran Sunway, Damansara Perdana are the "hot area" now. Whoever park their car overnite on the road side, better be careful. Lock watever u can, pedal lock, gear lock, stering lock and install best car alarm in the market. Remove ur HU and dont leave anything on the seat which will attract these matherfarker attention.

If possible, use different lock nut on each of ur rim (if ur rim is expensive or new lah). Do whatever u can. I have couple of frens staying this area also 'kena' oredi. One of my fren's car was jacked up and all his rims were stolen.

whoa...sorry to hear that dude...

me too was a victim of a perdana break-in too early april this year....
same shit, they break my passenger side window and took off with my afc, boost gauge, smart tag and some other stuffs including popping the hood to grab my bov...crap...

really phobia nowadays....

bro, after the first incident; where did u fix your things?...
could it be someone you know?....
it's too much of a coincidence.....
someone seems to knows u and ur car well...
just a word of caution...

sorry to hear that dude.

this makes me a bit afraid to buy things online, who knows, after we buy something from someone online, after that, they'll mark our car, and later on rob.

Guys,
Thanks for caring! Now, I'm really disheartened. I don't dare to do any more mods. To every one out there, watch out man. Kota Damansara. Dataran Sunway. My car kena at Jalan PJU 5/17 next to old town kopitiam. I'm buying another car. No more aftermarket stuff!

well bro..firstly pls install cats eye..evytime they break ur glass ur alarm will ring....shock sensor also pls fix 2 one at frn one at rear......and bro.....this is deff some guy marking u or this guys are dealin wif the shop u mod ur car bro...

well common sense la...i break ur car today i take everything...2moro or wad u will get new parts...i come again...bro....i can ony think of this 2 situations...pls stop modding ur car at tht same shop...and fix cats eye....and extra sensors....dun car lightnin, small vibration ur alarm ring.....anoyance is better thn heart broken ryte !!!

well this is also to all other zth members who dun take car crimes seriously...if ur car is modded u beware !!!

sorie 4 ur lost bro.....i noe it gets very iritating...some more twice !!