Paint peels off

bikerz

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
Hye, my car is already 10 years old, and there is some area at rear boot the paint started to peel off. So i want to restore my car paint back, before i sent if for detailing, may i know any good spray shop near by shah alam area?

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Hye, my car is already 10 years old, and there is some area at rear boot the paint started to peel off. So i want to restore my car paint back, before i sent if for detailing, may i know any good spray shop near by shah alam area?
hi Bikerz

try -WELCOME TO EXOTICMODS--

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Padang Jawa got one. A couple of enthusiasts went there to do their cars and came out satisfied. Price also reasonable and not so expensive.

bikerz

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
can give more detail about padang jawa shop?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,
I need help here. I'm using the cobra alarm system at my Proton Putra.
The one like Honda, but mine is code access. Meaning that i have to enter the code before start the car. However, last night, the small alarm was missing, i dont what you call it, but the small device which attached with the car key. Without this 'device', i cannot start my car, even i do have the car key. What can i do? The secutity system is quite good, but in this case, it become disaster to me. Please help.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience