Known Member
Mar 30, 2007
i've tried these on the same engine blok:

1. changed head cylndr 2 times
    skimmed head cylndr
    top overhaul 2 times
    gnrl o.haul
    rcntly..change the radiator fan
and still i got this overheating problem on hill climbing @ traffic jammed..engine BOT running at 0.5 bar..afr on boost 12.+ off at 14.0-15.7..

i can heard some bubbling on the engine just after i shut off it..

what else sud i try?

Last edited:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
open your radiator cap.. see if it bubbles during idling.. if yes, means after watever u do.. still there's a leakage ... it's time to skim d block...

Jakk

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Selangor
any leakage?

i kena before. Water temperature rise for no reason, after restart my car, it back to normal. Almost changed everything but the problem still exist.

Until 1 day, my car almost got stolen, and the thief mess with my alarm wiring. I sent to my wireman and when it come out. The "fake overheat" problem is gone.....:sleep:

so...confirm overheat?

check radiator cap, thermostat, and do u experience overheating problem until the radiator dry + u pour water in?

hope it help. just my 0.02 :biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
u bot tuned correctly or not???maybe lean a/f ratio caused this?

and bigger radiator or stock radiator?

speedo

Known Member
Mar 30, 2007
i tried this last week - i put in sealant coolant n, i noticed that no more decreased in water volume but still i got the rise in temperature. for the fueling i think it fed just ok, i use innovate w.band to monitor them. on boost i hv 11.++ to 13.++, off boost 14 -16..there is another prob, at the time i want to start the car with the cooling fan running it wont fire..

speedo

Known Member
Mar 30, 2007
starter solved..rising temperature r still there..cold plug? i'll gv it a try soon

Snailed_trekker

Sep 26, 2011
K.L
what engine you running on bro? how long since the bot you having this prob? stock radiator?

did your mech inspect the block when the head was removed? did he inspect for any signs of crack or damage? do you experience any white smoke? worried the block might be the culprit.

wah bro sept till now driving in this condition...must be stressful.

speedo

Known Member
Mar 30, 2007
change back to ori radiator fan...jamm, no more overheat...on boost there she come again..last week i started to noticed got this white smoke during starting..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Tools :
  1. Screw Driver
  2. Ratchet
  3. Bolt size 10,12,14,17,19
  4. spanner size 12
  5. long pipe

• The tools
  • Picture explain everthing u need
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience