Optimum Auto Detailing™Revealing The Secrets of How I Wash My Own Car!

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Nice writeup that can help everyone learn. A quick, machineless detail that everyone can utilise no matter how busy they are. Seeing a post like this just before I leave tomorrow really intensifies the itch of detailing in my. But I will have to bear without it for 2 weeks :(

Btw the way, you BBS ftw.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Nice writeup that can help everyone learn. A quick, machineless detail that everyone can utilise no matter how busy they are. Seeing a post like this just before I leave tomorrow really intensifies the itch of detailing in my. But I will have to bear without it for 2 weeks :(

Btw the way, you BBS ftw.
go wash ur car now. just takes 10minutes wash 5mins wax

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
go wash ur car now. just takes 10minutes wash 5mins wax
U know what? Good idea. Maybe tomorrow. Since my flight in the afternoon.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
passion drives us an extra mile my friend xD

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Josh - Can I say that it helps to have a good base to begin with? My car has been relatively neglected and even with a clean wash, polish and wax the end results is still dull and patchy (DIY la all this.. me no skill).

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
haha izso. Next i will do abit more detailed cleaning when i have the time. need collect dirt and dust u know...my car always clean hence if i wanna do that post i need to collect the dust first haha

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
for his Josh
your heart displayed a true ownership again....keep it up...one not only splash $ but who loves his investment.......

Veloc.....stop talking (googling) by the time you read & wrote the 2nd respond...you have already ONR washed yr car....LOL

Josh - Can I say that it helps to have a good base to begin with? My car has been relatively neglected and even with a clean wash, polish and wax the end results is still dull and patchy (DIY la all this.. me no skill).
Hi Izso
its never too late........tell you self break the norm & start NOW......we cant change yesterday but today is where we are gonna to change tomorrow

I always challenge you guys - if you wanna to have a different results do a different method now

NOW is the ownership taking place.... (it may be for some paint is dead & others may have half of their hood gone...but dont forget you still have 75% of your car paint to take care.....) dont just give up one flower for the whole garden

jy_1990

Feb 24, 2009
Wow.. so simple... i have always wash my small car for more than an hour a week for what u did in 10 mins.. mb i shud start using ONR instead of car shampoo

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Good write up Josh. Education is very important.

BTW, nice rims!
haha thanks bro eohl, replica rims only laaaa

i need to paint my car first...then maybe i'll be able to do like this...
Well, washing car is a must, why wait? start now!

for his Josh
your heart displayed a true ownership again....keep it up...one not only splash $ but who loves his investment.......
Thanks KC. passion drives...passion drives =D

Wow.. so simple... i have always wash my small car for more than an hour a week for what u did in 10 mins.. mb i shud start using ONR instead of car shampoo
Yup! with ONR No Rinse Wash and optimum power clean, cleaning is so easy and fast.

nice clean work bro:burnout::burnout:
Thanks bro!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If U claim that, How about Savvy RM850 million? Using Renault Clio chasis & engine.. still got diff RM270 million

Actually, proton did not design 100% their own car. They spend on engine (only Campro), exterior & interior.. Chasis based on Mits & Renault.......

Now wait Proton announce how much they spend money to make Pesona.. as we know.. Chasis, engine, interior all from GEN.2.. should be no cost there.. just little change...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience