Optimum Auto Detailing™Proton Saga ultimate high velocity paint splatter correction

s1tl

Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Dear readers, i bring to u the disadvantages of parking beside developing high rise condo that is performing exterior painting...beware and enjoy my latest detailing!

kc2

Dec 2, 2009
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Re: Optimum Auto Detailing™Proton Saga ultimate high velocity paint splatter correcti

congrats again

cool la yr post & work

168henri

Jan 18, 2011
Re: Optimum Auto Detailing™Proton Saga ultimate high velocity paint splatter correcti

epic haha.......I guess a flood of Protons coming your way :P

s1tl

Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

congrats again

cool la yr post & work
Haha thanks kc. I still feel the style not good enough lo hmm finding ways to improve better

epic haha.......I guess a flood of Protons coming your way :P
Lol hope they willing to pay also coz I've seen alot of people that wan their car to look good but willing to pay rm5 only zz

20 hours ah bro??? I wonder where did you get the energy and determination from!

kc2

Dec 2, 2009
thedetailers.blogspot.com

20 hours ah bro??? I wonder where did you get the energy and determination from!
Hi Buddy
that is the reason of his success....PASSION .....PATIENCE.........PRACTICE......

keep it up ya

s1tl

Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

Haha veloc I only slept 4hours from my last Subaru detail. It was a straight flow of detailing. Subaru 25hours then saga 20hours. Hmmm my energy came from the feeling that everybody will see my work and will be amazed when I share my post. And also passion. When I detail a car for so long hours I dun even feel hungry and thirsty..just keep pushing on!

Hi Buddy
that is the reason of his success....PASSION .....PATIENCE.........PRACTICE......

keep it up ya
Hey kc. Thanks for Ur motivation also la. U helped me alot also.

rebooto

Aug 2, 2011

i wish my kelisa is that shiny... great work there s1tl

s1tl

Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

Thanks rebooto

my satria meters is totally out man.... my rpm, temp. , oil and the whole thing is not working rite now.... anyone knows how much is the cheapest that i can get and where?