Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R35 - RB26DETT is overrated

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

Check out this video posted by a bunch of crazy Japanese car enthusiasts featuring the older Datsun Skyline C10's and Honda S800. While the age of these cars are pretty darn rare and could sum up well over 100 plus years old for all, rain doesn't deter these enthusiasts from blasting the hills with their angry fast cars (for the age their machines, that is). These old cars never came with ABS and traction control, so it would be crazy enough to go on the wet! These vintage vehicles gets an entourage from the newer machines, namely the R32 Skyline and the Nissan 350Z. Check out this video of oldschool and newschool aural madness.

YouTube - 60's Boys

Source : Youtube

Attachments

Last edited:

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
huh...no hakosuka in the poll...i would chose that over any gtr in the list...:burnout:

spec-c

1,500 RPM
May 21, 2008
TTDi
hmm... looks like R32 and R35 are really close to each other in the poll for now..

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
How come this site is always about GTR?

I know its a great car,I also almost own one(free test for few days) but I think this site overplayin' the GTR/skyline series to another whole new level(GTR update article,GTR record,GTR banner,GTR ride,GTR win race,GTR test ride,GTR poll...& some other)

Nothing wrong with all the GTR-ness,but for this few month is all about this one great car...I am really sure there is other people that seeing this also & some refreshment other than GTR-based topic is surely appreciated.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
i already did, posted some porsche! basically the gt-r was a one day mania, look out for other great cars too

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Proton Satria Neo S2000 will be headed for the FIA Super 2000 World Rally Championship in Finland’s Neste Oils Rally this weekend – an event that’s been historically seen dominated by Nordic drivers in the WRC.

<!--more-->The Satria Neo S2000 has already undergone extensive tests ahead of Rally Finland with PG Andersson (SWE) and Juha Salo (FIN) at the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience