Nissan Teana on Steroids! 2017 NISMO Performance Package Is Here

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
What performance....? I don't get a haircut and call it a handsome package.. If this is called "performance" then the normal car is what.. poverty pack?

And if one were to drag race the normal car and this "performance package" one side by side, I am sure the normal one would win.
The same can be said for a TRD Vios VS a Vios J manual in a drag race. 20k difference in price, but the cheapest variant wins.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
The title of the thread is misleading. Steroid, huh?
Kinda like on Make-up rather than on Steroid.....

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Same as TRD sportivo

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The thing in MY is that, they make up, rather than sup up the performance.
Like for example "WALD" they are suppose to modify the performance but in the end found that they only change the looks......:banghead:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
steroids can also build muscle so, technically it alters appearance hence green light / barely legal for title

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Like I said before, take it as steroid for handling la, cos got sportier suspension, rims and tires, surely can corner much better than std. :driver:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
steroids can also build muscle so, technically it alters appearance hence green light / barely legal for title
But in most cases, steroid is enhancement to performance (like in sports for stronger, faster, leaner/lighter sportman etc), not so much in appearance.
I am disappointed with the engine dept. NISMO Exhaust Finisher won't help either.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But in most cases, steroid is enhancement to performance (like in sports for stronger, faster, leaner/lighter sportman etc), not so much in appearance.
I am disappointed with the engine dept. NISMO Exhaust Finisher won't help either.
Exhaust finisher is still in the looks department......lol:rofl:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I have to agree with ken yeang on this one Tom. While steroid helped with appearance, it does bring performance. Ask Arnold Schwarzenegger, while he win the beauty contest, the man IS strong. Likewise with a lot of steroid [strike]abusing[/strike] using individuals.

So steroids is misleading. You should say Nissan Teana on botox.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone know where I can find the stuff mentioned above?

preferably the complete set (all 4) so that I can use 5 bolt rims?
It must come with the original discs, caliper and knuckles (since I would not need to buy the things seperately.
Have you come across some at your local kedai potong store?

PM/ reply here with details.

Price and location is all the info I need.
Thanks in advance for any assistance provided.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience