Newbie to TITAN here....

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Hello there suspension Sifus..... B)

I am really interested in getting a customised TITAN set.... but need some clarification/advise....

i drive a 4 door EK with std shock and tanabe sustec super H springs. Too low Ooo... tyres "tenggelam" Ooo. but ride is comfortable. Want height adjustable sets..

As you probaly know.... 4 door EK rear suspension is so freakin soft <_< . When i have rear passangers, its like driving a boat (rear goes really low). Can TITAN overcome this problem?? I also want comfort as its a daily driver but also want composure when conering hard.... (does'nt everybody?? :lol: :P )

Can TITAN be customised to ALL these spec??

One more thing.... as the conotation "customised" may suggest..... will TITAN sets cost me the earth?? how much will it cost me to "customise" a set?? B) average price range would be good.... ;)

Thank you very much in advance to those who respond.... B)

Battousai

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.durifto.blogspot.com
First things first: It'll cost about 2.8k for a set.

You need to be very sure what you want from your suspension. The more comfort you want, the less handling and vice versa. To a certain extent, Titan can accomodate your requests with a compromise of settings, etc.

Just don't complain not comfortable, then when it's comfy, complain wallowy handling.

My set is more skewed towards handling, and I think its quite good. It's not the most comfortable in the world, but I haven't dropped any teeth yet so I'm not complaining.

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Let's just say that most stock standard cars out there leave the factory with an "over-comfortable" setting. Too soft and squishy, overloads under braking and rolls like a boat. It's up to a customized suspension system to change your car from "over-comfortable and terrible handling" to "acceptably comfortable with good handling".

The latter depends a lot on individual comfort handling. Hence...the beauty of customizing your Titans ;)

You can ask every other customer...no other suspension system can match the customer's needs better than Titan. Simply because they build it until you're happy, unlike buying off the shelf and realizing you spent hundreds (or thousands) of $$$ on something you don't like and forced to live with for as long as you own it.

It's just hilarious to see ppl who spent megabucks on suspension systems and suffer, but force themselves to smile when ppl ask about their suspension. At least if others don't like your Titans, you can tell em off that it's your personal preferance ;)

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Quite true Prozac..... ;)

On my previous car (Satria turbo), i tried out 3 sets of suspensions....

1) PRS adjustable Hi-Lo.... comfortable by scary during conering, could'nt handle it....!!
2) Tein's Hi-Lo.... handling SUPERB... but knocked the teeth out of my mouth..!!
3) HWL's Hi-Lo..... So,so... still a little hard, handling also So,so....

Spent 4K++ <_< , when i could have had a customised set for 2.8K....

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
stanley ar...
titan for sw20 how much ar?
asking for a friend...
thanx

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
sw20 = MR2 = toyota...
wats the price like?2800 oso ar?

3gciviczc

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Kajang;Selangor
Visit site
wah simon so hurry to get titan..when u wanna do transplant for the engine.......muahahhahhahah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D

3gciviczc

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Kajang;Selangor
Visit site
Originally posted by minivan@Sep 14 2004, 10:27
Hello there suspension Sifus..... B)

I am really interested in getting a customised TITAN set.... but need some clarification/advise....

i drive a 4 door EK with std shock and tanabe sustec super H springs. Too low Ooo... tyres "tenggelam" Ooo. but ride is comfortable. Want height adjustable sets..

As you probaly know.... 4 door EK rear suspension is so freakin soft <_< . When i have rear passangers, its like driving a boat (rear goes really low). Can TITAN overcome this problem?? I also want comfort as its a daily driver but also want composure when conering hard.... (does'nt everybody?? :lol: :P )

Can TITAN be customised to ALL these spec??

One more thing.... as the conotation "customised" may suggest..... will TITAN sets cost me the earth?? how much will it cost me to "customise" a set?? B) average price range would be good.... ;)

Thank you very much in advance to those who respond.... B)
Try and test their titan civic Ef then u will know where to go from.......
cheerssssssss............................

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sorry, I got issues with spelling.

So yeah, thoughts about this car? Yes this thread is directed at an individual who recently contracted STD. Our very own izso!

Is the CVT boring?
Does the cornering ability makes you clench your butt cheeks?
Does the engine drone constantly being maintained ~3000rpm for peak torque by the CVT?

Tell us more!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience