Newbee with airtrek T, can run on RON95 ? really need to remap to use ron 95?

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
i agree with izso. try check spark plug first, then start from there. if the jerking hard+sharp, normally its ignition issue. try check also worn out or loose socket. mitsu have alot of reput socket.

Reactions: badguy and Izso

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
Thanks

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
hi guys manual boost controller can use? which brand is good?

actually this car installed with blitz sequential SBC boost controller, but the previous owner say the face unit stolen during a window break
i found the Blitz sequential cpu? box and the SBC unit in engine bay. need to dismantle it and change to manual boost controller (no budget for this)

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi guys manual boost controller can use? which brand is good?

actually this car installed with blitz sequential SBC boost controller, but the previous owner say the face unit stolen during a window break
i found the Blitz sequential cpu? box and the SBC unit in engine bay. need to dismantle it and change to manual boost controller (no budget for this)
Can but electronic better, more convenient and precise for tuning. For manual maybe try Turbosmart.

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
Can but electronic better, more convenient and precise for tuning. For manual maybe try Turbosmart.
turbosmart some place selling very cheap some place expensive donno which is original?how about arospeed taiwan reliable?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
turbosmart some place selling very cheap some place expensive donno which is original?how about arospeed taiwan reliable?
Cheap ones mostly fakes. Buy from trusted sellers like N1, Everco, etc2. Not sure about Arospeed. My Evo now uses Arospeed FPR from previous owner and seems ok but for important stuff like boost controller I would probably prefer well proven top brands like Turbosmart.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Cheap ones mostly fakes. Buy from trusted sellers like N1, Everco, etc2. Not sure about Arospeed. My Evo now uses Arospeed FPR from previous owner and seems ok but for important stuff like boost controller I would probably prefer well proven top brands like Turbosmart.
Problem is, if pay higher and still get fake, heartache loh........:bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We’re more than sure that you’ve asked yourself a question like this at some point; how much does the “X” car cost in other countries? Well, we decided to try to answer that question for the “Z” car, aka the Nissan 350Z which is available in most countries. For time’s sake, we searched for the price of the entry-level (standard equipment differs in each country) Nissan 350Z in 23 markets all over the world converting prices...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience