New Ford Ranger vs F 150

tonytony

Known Member
Just some comments about the new Ford Ranger truck that Ford and brought in. Sucks big time !! Earlier in the year I heard a rumour that Ford Malaysia will bring in a smaller version of the F150 from the US. Then out comes this 'pussy' version of a truck !!

Message to Ford Malaysia : Fire your local designers and marketing managers !! Take ur design cues from your parent company and use the dam F150 cues !!! how difficult is it to do that ?????? Pick up the phone & do some work !

Eg :

Now that's what I call a truck.

Totally dissappointed with Ford Malaysia. Why even bother with power when most of your market is totally satisfied with its present power plant ?? I used to own a Ranger and my fellow contractors also never ever complain about the truck not pumping out enuf HP ???? What's the deal with that ?? If this company is going to compete in Malaysia's truck segment, then I would totally suggest competing via design cues, so that not only is it a truck, but its also a lifestyle vehicle, for the young & old, for the contractors and normal executives !!!

C'mon guys, diesel is the way to go in this environment, and there aren't any lifestyle vehicles that uses commonrail deisel yet in town (ur lucky Mercedes & BMW have yet to come in & whack the hell out of your diesel market with their car ranges)....but sorry to say, I won't buy an ugly thing like that :X-:

Case in point :

What a sad rep of a truck .... pussy

it's been a while this thread started but i really agree with u...they should bring the built ford tough truck facelift (.e.g. F-150) instead of the soft sissy girlish facelift...lol

hahahahah, this tread has been dead for so long i din even realize that i started it!!!!

now no more big ass trucks...bring in the Ford Hybrid baby !!

Where goes the 'Built Ford Tough' Truck Facelift??

I wonder why their engineer design it to be like Vigo or Frontier of Freelander etc lookalike?? Why don't they just bring the design from F-150 instead of the 'sissy' look...but i love the interior though..Just my 2 cents...

2010-Ford-Ranger-Facelift-450-01.jpg

Ranger Max show truck at the Thai Motor Expo 2008

ford_F150.jpg

they should bring this F-150 kind of facelift into malaysia...lol