NeEd s0mE opIni0n n tIpS. uRgEnt!

avaultz

Apr 7, 2006
hi to all sifu's....

i hav few questions...

- im planning to bot my wira 1.6.... my mech said it will cost 4k++...lol (will include vr4 ic, td04 , n bla bla...) so is this price worth it? (will boosting at 0.7 bar max)

- i also heard of draggerracing... since the webpage not exits.... so how much will they cost??

- if afta i complete bot, must i go to jpj re-register again?

-lastly can my wira equip 17' advan rc2 rims?? some ppl said can n some said no..

i need some opinion asap.. coz might got bot in 3 days time.. lol (so am i doing the right way)

tq

avaultz

Apr 7, 2006
i know..

but very hard to find good engine these days...

summore very high budget.. engine ->6k++ , wanna rebuild again ->??? , mech cost ->1.5k , jpj -> ??? ....

summore take so long almost 1 or 2 month only complete... i need to use car..
so cant put that long in garage... lol

so any other opinion..

Maxx

Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
if buy h.cut no need to rebuild. just take a good h.cut and do minor service. timing belt, bearings, oil, etc.. plug n play, no need to spend 1 month. just 2-3 weeks complete. (but depends on w.shop too). bot'ing sometimes ur car might be sitting in garage/w.shop more often than direct trnsplant.

kennethfong

Aug 11, 2004
fren,

u buy a GSR, store the halfcut at ur mech first, do all the servicing / overhaul if u desire, leave it there while applying for JPJ kawal selia approval, we're not asking u to install now, after the proper approval, ur mech should only need 3-4 days to transplant the whole engine to ur vehicle, then get it tested again by puspakom, the total downtime including puspakom if ur timing is perfect should be minimized to only 1 week....

kk9972

Dec 27, 2005
Ya. Why BOT which will bring you more headache? Get one GSR, direct transplant will be more convinience.

camp

Mar 22, 2006
I agree both with 'kenneth n kk9972' timing is the things here, bot may give u a lot of problem,

SatanicsM

seems u said u need to use the car better don bot..bot so many problem afterwords,then ur car will be at workshop again and again..

better transplant..dun have enough money can save to buy halfcut rather then u have to spend the money to repair the bot

2cent :)

yea...as i mentioned. BOT will cost more compare to a halfcut in the long run.

BOT doesnt mean u just throw in a turbine n just drive it in tat way..u hv to take care n cannot simply boost it. it may damage ur engine.

avaultz

Apr 7, 2006
oh thx for the tips every1....

so i should go for gsr??? coz my mech said gsr engine is "engine manja".. lol will giv lots of prob in the futere...

hmm.. it seems i need 5k++ if wanna buy gsr... lol

btw.. how bout rims?? can i use advan rc 17' in my wira?

LuKa

Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
anyways.. most halfcut shops now offer to install engine for u oso.. just go,choose/buy,install n trade in the old engine.. after that go for check ups n servicing n change worn parts...

dont have time n money.. drive stock is the best..

avaultz

Apr 7, 2006
haiz..

but stock dun hav "kepisssshhhh" sound.... lol

hmm.... need to find chop shop now...

to all sifu's can recommend me to any nice n reliable chop shop?

or any1 planning to sell wira modded gsr?? plz pm me tq..