Need Helpz, my mechanic missing with my MR2

spikyz

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
Hi guys, as d title sed, my mechanic currently nowhere to be found with my MR2 with him. Call being unanswered and his shop nowdays very empty. He stay in serdang lama and workshop at kampung abu bakar baginda near putrajaya. I attach my car pict so if u guys see this car around, pls pls n pls do give me a call at 012-3380034

Some spec of the MR2, light blue color, and have ichigo from bleach anime on the car. with registration plate of MAR 8618

:bawling::bawling::adore::adore::bawling::bawling:

Attachments

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
report police b4 too late...
felt sorry for u bro

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
wah,is this d workshop behind uniten tuha?
saw d mr2 at d workshop.but last week.

i wonder y such a car doin at a workshop lidat.:hmmmm:

nanti i'll go fer a round check in this area.to see theres a mr2 at that workshop.

spikyz

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
yeah workshop near with uniten. Yup very rusty workshop. But MRS, Honda and many other turbo cars repair there as well.

anyway, case closed..i found d car at the workshop owner house. Govt taking over the workshop land land and his phone was broken. So its pain in d ass to track him down. But he should tell me earlier if he want to bring d car back to his house n repair it there , or at least a notice on the workshop could explain more things :mad::mad::mad:

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
bro either way, u should lodge a police report. this is to be safe. who knows ur mech took ur car for a joyride such as robbery or some sort. without a police report stating ur car was with ur mech, and u couldn't reach him, only meant that u were with ur car.. not him.

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
waa the shop behind uniten the one share with car wash ar..? did not know they deal with mr2 and all... normally i see proton there and hondas too..

spikyz

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
usually honda vtec. thanks for the suggestion bro, i would like to do so, but since d case is settle n my car is back. then i dont want to complicate things, anyway, it took him a month to replace d broken turbo fin, ayoooyooo =S

anyway, case ok aldy. thx for d suggestion n help bro =D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All,

Planning to get some stuff from overseas and I was stuck as they ask which engine I'm using now. When I told them I'm having a Mitsu E2, they are not sure and ask me whether it's a 6 bolts and 7 bolts engine...????

So my questions, what is 6 bolts and 7 bolts? Which engine is using 6 bolts and which is using 7 bolts?

vr4, e1, e2, e3 - 6 bolts???
e4 and above - 7 bolts????

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience