NEED HELP WITH PAST THREAD

7urn57yl3

500 RPM
Oct 9, 2004
There was this thread I saw last month on a Workshop in Batu Caves. It did engine conversions. It had pics or links to pics of all the work/job done. I was very impressed with the workmanship.

Can anyone remember what's the name of the shop? or where in Batu Caves it was? Or point me to the direction of the thread?

I tried the SEARCH ENGINE and checked ALL the threads with "Workshop" and "Conversion" but to no avail. Nothing.

Thanks guys.

wildboar

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2004
Penang
Visit site
if its DS Proservice then contact this guy...James 0166997250..he is a nice chap...or u could check out the terato forum...he is very active in that forum...goes by the nick of jesinjames...

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
Hmm.......sounds like SUPERTUNE.....

pls contact Gspot member, he has a MONSTER from there :)

gspot

Known Member
Jan 5, 2004
PJ
Well, mine's a dinosaur done by a (Batu) Caveman.. unlike ur GODJIRA! ;)

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
r u sure ??!!! :P more like a T-REX always on my tail chewing off big chunks off from me :(

hey spottie......free a not ? u arrange time lar....must run run with u lar.....been quite sometime liao hehehehe

gspot

Known Member
Jan 5, 2004
PJ
My car got bit problem... losing black oil. Think the valve seals are koyak due to wear & tear.. so how? Got a smoking car already..just like the driver! :D

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
hmm....sounds like time to go for BIG BORE project !!!!
oh no.....watch out MIVEC 2.0 litre Hybrid coming out soon.....!!! run run for your lives :) hehehehe

gspot

Known Member
Jan 5, 2004
PJ
Errr.. big bore valves ah? :D Got onli some well worn valve seals...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just wanna share, last week when i walk at car care section at carrefour i saw this microfibre cloth. i bought it - a pack of 2 pcs cloth. size about 8"X9" i guess. at RM12 if i not mistaken.

this cloth is very good for ur car, esp if u wash car urself. normally after wash, i use hand-towel to wipe but the problem is the towel will leave a fabric dust on the car. i found out:

1. it very soft - it will not leave a swirl mark. i oso use it for express polish.
2. it absorb water well - good...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience