need help with my car (water pump and my door....)

andy_aikau

Known Member
Apr 19, 2005
1. anybody can help me here....that day my car broke down near sg besi..the pomen say water pump leaking....i see it my self....but now its ok...no more leaking...can anyone help me what is happening? coz that day the pomen say i have to change the water pump...sumore my fuel and temp meter is kong i think...sumtimes on and sumtimes off....need help here.....

2. why my steering seem to be not responsive? it seem some gap if i turn the steering? can someone help me? sumore i think i have to do the alignment.help me

3. then today some b***h hit my car that i park at my home.my driver side door damage...need help here...where is the best place to fix it? do i need to 'ketuk' or change the whole door? which one is better in sense of cost and quality? btw i m driving iswara 1.3 and living at pandan indah.

** really need some sifu here.....thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey everyone..I drive a 1996 Proton Tiara..Anyone knows how to improve the performance and handling? Been searching all over but can't get adjustable dampers o strut bars..Don't wanna do an engine swap though..Just wanna know what kind of parts that can be installed to improve it's performance.. So anyone with the knowledge please help? Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience