Need Help with changing the engine for EE100..

auragtti

Known Member
Hi toyota sifu,

I really need answer for my question, I have a stock SEG year 93 with 1.3 2E Carb engine and want to change it with Silvertop 20V. My question is:

1.Plug and Play or not or need to mod?
2.How about all the mounting? its the same or need to mod??
3.Kacau the engine firewall or not? like need to drill hole or any need to ketuk2 for piping or something else?
4.Anything that need to mod? whatsoever?
5.Can it use the ori 1.3 fuel pump and fuel tank.
6.Need to change the fuel piping line with a bigger diameter?

And the main thing is its a direct process (PnP) or not (need to Mod the engine bay and the firewall):hmmmm: :hmmmm:

This question really hounting me? could you guys answer my question.

Thank you in advance guys.............TQ, TQ, TQ....:adore: :adore:

i think ee series not same mounting with ae series..if ur engine is 4afe..is mostly pnp if you find good halfcut..correct me if wrong..hehe

i think ee series not same mounting with ae series..if ur engine is 4afe..is mostly pnp if you find good halfcut..correct me if wrong..hehe

Thanks ae101rulez,

Any other that have other opinion to my question, anybody that have EE100 with SVT engine...Anyone???

just from my knowledge... correct me if i am wrong.....

1.Plug and Play or not or need to mod?
PNP OR NOT?.... SUSAH ANSWER LER... IF U R FROM 1.3 BODY + CARB.. I CAN SAID NOT PNP LO... CUS NEED TO MODIFY MORE ITEM THAN AE101 WITH 1.6CC 4AFE ENGINE BODY...

2.How about all the mounting? its the same or need to mod??
FOR MY INFO.. AT LEAST YOU NEED TO MODIFY 1 MOUNTING LOCATED ON THE TIMING BELT SIDE. BOLT ON THE CAR MAIN CHASIS... BUT AE/EE SERIES COME IN SAME CHASIS( ENGINE BAY) I THINK.. THERE IS A MARKING HOLES READY FOR U.. UR MECH JUST NEED TO DRILL A HOLES N " TANAM " 1 NUT INSIDE N DO THE WELDING...CORRECT ME IF WRONG...

3.Kacau the engine firewall or not? like need to drill hole or any need to ketuk2 for piping or something else?
FIREWALL.. I THINK NOT A BIG DEAL TAT SIDE.. ONLY NEED TO DRILL SOME HOLES FOR HEATER(IF U WISHING), CLUTCH PUMP,ETC ONLY.. OTHERS I THINK SAME.. .. NO NEED KETUK 2... UNLESS U PLANNING FOR 3SGTE ... HAHHAHA

4.Anything that need to mod? whatsoever?
NIL

5.Can it use the ori 1.3 fuel pump and fuel tank.
CANOT.. U DO NEED A FUEL INJECTION FUEL PUMP.. NORMALLY U BOUGHT HALFCUT INCLUDE THE FUEL PUMP... FUEL TANK I HAD NO IDEA.. ANY 1 CAN HELP...

6.Need to change the fuel piping line with a bigger diameter?

NO IDEA.. NEED REALLY EXPERT COME TO ANSWER THIS .... BUT I THINK USE FUEL REGULATOR ENUF LIAW.. NO NEED CHANGE GUA.. ..
THANKS ...
HOPE CAN HELP U WOTH MY LITTLE INFO BRO..

20v svt forever..........:)

Last edited:
I guess need to mod 1 mounting...firewall all ok...fuel pump & fuel tank better use the injection type...when u buy the 1/2 cut ask them to give u fuel pump & fuel tank injection..engine surely ngam for EE100..even LE or SE oso can fit in...if u want to know more info then join the SEG group TT...

if ur car is EE then need to mod the mouting at the timing side, if AE no need!

if u change to injection engine, of coz the fuel pump will need to change as well, fuel line no need to change if u use the stock fuel pump or for daily drive.

Last edited:
honestly ee or ae is not a big deal, i also from ee to 4age.......so i think foreman can settle like kacang man.........
why worry

Thanks a lot guys.......your answer had clear all my question:adore: :adore: ..... Malaysia Boleh right? ekekekekeke........but I still wish that I have the 1.6 chasis...ekekekeke....:biggrin: :biggrin: ....

Maybe I will join the TT but I still have to settle my car first...ekekekeke...:biggrin: :biggrin:

i used to drive an ee100 convert ae111 blk top........what they say is right.....timing belt side mounting need to do slight mod.......bottom crossmember/arm need to drill a hole(marking already there) inside the car there is a plate each side where u can remove to fit a nut there.....i use back my ori fuel tank but use the halfcut fuel pump which is provided normally when u buy a half cut..... best go for blktop if u hav a budget, newer n less restriction......try find a corolla gt/carib/fxgt for better fitting in the dashboard part......

wah so so envy.. all swap swap engine. Other thread also Ivan waiting for his BT. hehe Happy SvtING !!

Oh ya.....i may hav a blktop 5 speed ae101 corolla wagon model..........dashboard same as local 101 seg with white meter............

Top Bottom