Need help... where to mod a mivec bumper??

evilme

May 19, 2006
where can i find a place to mod mivec bumper so it can fit on satria fender and how much the cost...thx.

evilme

May 19, 2006
do u mean taman samudra beside giant ?? anyone know area ampang..

caqc12

May 31, 2005
me too,,i need help to find a wokshop or ketuk shop that is familiar installing mivec body part to a stock satria....anyone????plsss

miznolaa

Aug 11, 2005
rugila if u mod the bumper,not nice cos kena potong sket...y not u juz find ori mivec fender tat can nicely fit the bumper....it cost only around RM140 for both side....juz give an opinion laaaa

kronicles_78

GOMBAK
i already done the mod that u said.....i done at taman bolton batu caves....most of modd done before i look,they will cut the bumper at fender area,but this mech not cut but BEND (i think they use api la) the bumper,so look pretty nice compare if u cut the fender.....cost me rm120....very expensive......i u want,i can give u the ctc number....

Just wanna ask a casual question. issit possible for any car especially proton's manual gearbox to modified to sequential gearbox (upshift & downshft), something similar to Savvy AMT.

But as to the Savvy AMT, they totally got it wrong. upshift supposed to be pull down and downshift push forward.

Issit possible for other cars?