Need Help!!Where can install MSD DIS-4 Ignition Systems

cnxnet

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
:confusedDo i need to do tuning after i install MSD Ignition system??
Pls help[/B] :adore::adore::adore:

What the benefit of installing MSD?

Last edited:

fred_soo_88

2,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2006
u can install at GT auto.. a friend of mine install there... yes u need tuning but its not need 2 plug into the pc... there is some tuning at the side of the MSD DIS-4.. just turn it according of the spark u want... my advise bro.. get good wires and good connectors.. don get those cheap wires and connector... my friend have experience.. giving very high spark but use normal wire.. the wire snap itself and the car stall in the middle of the road

cnxnet

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
u can install at GT auto.. a friend of mine install there... yes u need tuning but its not need 2 plug into the pc... there is some tuning at the side of the MSD DIS-4.. just turn it according of the spark u want... my advise bro.. get good wires and good connectors.. don get those cheap wires and connector... my friend have experience.. giving very high spark but use normal wire.. the wire snap itself and the car stall in the middle of the road
:biggrin:thanks for the info, what car your friend driving? what feedback after install the MSD?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello,

anyone successfully endorse JPJ for converted bigger cc engine which exceed 25% from original engine cc?

Mind to share the procedure like ? Terima kasih
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience