Need Help urgent.

Blowfish

Known Member
May 19, 2005
Sunway/KL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just recently, I have been facing difficulties engaging gears. ( driving a manual proton). Even when i step on the clutch, i have problems engaging into 1st,2nd and reverse gear. (3,4,5 seems to be fine). What could be the problem? If it was the clutch then most probably i would difficulty in engaging all gears right?

I'm bloody worried it could be my gearbox? I really need some help here. Sometimes to engage into 1st or 2nd gear, i actually have to enter 3,4,5 first.

I'm actually driving a 1.6 proton. If it was the gearbox, how much would it cost to change one? I don't think it's the clutch coz it doesn't seem to be slipping.

protonevo

Known Member
Feb 25, 2004
Selangor
www.zerotohundred.com
Stop your car stationary and try to engage every single gear. If is fine then your clutch pump, bush and oil are fine. Start your car and drive along the road, engage every single gear level. If problem remain, it could be clutch plate worned.

hope may help.....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Do you suffer from any power lost ?? It could my your gears sycronizer's problem its function is to provide easy and smoother gears changing.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I am completing MBA thesis, need help to fill in following survey, topic related with "Online Insurance Purchase Intention" - even that you yet to do online insurance purchase, would like to seek your feedback on some of questions that applicable.

http://goo.gl/forms/t4LenIwvjw

Thank in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience