Need Answers

nUeRobZ

May 17, 2004
i need to know whether is it legal to convert a honda engine to a proton satria as they(jpjs) say that cannot modify the engine mountings...got anyone out there did this kind of conversion and getting all the legal forms???pls help thansk

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
Apr 23, 2005
nUeRobZ said:
i need to know whether is it legal to convert a honda engine to a proton satria as they(jpjs) say that cannot modify the engine mountings...got anyone out there did this kind of conversion and getting all the legal forms???pls help thansk
bro don think too much
juz throw in a GSR or EVO engine into ur car

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
Apr 23, 2005
futhermore nowaday wan to convert engine oso very hard to get it pass from jpj n puspakom
they only allow increase 25%

nUeRobZ

May 17, 2004
huh y so stupid one???wat kind of law is that???under table money can settle or not???by the way i'm not increasing more than 25% just ngam ngam so that one should not be a problem....jpj suck balls

cheeft

1,000 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
xerofighter said:
what is b16c? but i have seen before a satria using h22a on hypertune. not sure whether its a road legal car or not.
tat satria is use for drag... is not road legal...

nUeRobZ

May 17, 2004
if i'm not mistaken from wat i saw from the net it's EK Type-R engine...
dun flame me if i'm wrong

h22abigtec

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Shah Alam
:rolleyes: at puspakom sure kantoi punya...if you used illigel aa...1 day if you catch with jpj....and jpj ask to open you bonet an see honda engine inside proton car...you will get very2 big trouble...do make any trouble with JPJlah.... :D :D :D

anvies

Known Member
Feb 26, 2005
Visit site
if really wanna play with b series then i suggest trade in ur satria with 2nd hand EG (2 or 4 doors up 2 u) and play with it better than waste money on mouting and get trouble with jpj lor~ that time u can throw b16b or b18c oso no prob kekeke, my 2 cent

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
i dunno abt this... recently (end of last yr) Jaguar using Toyota Supra 1J engine... passed ma.... how? Jag can use toyota engine.. Satria cannot use Honda meh?? :D
Dun flame me ok? Summore old skool Ford.. use mazda b8 or b6 mah, sumtime even with Nissan RB/SR also got.. how how? I think all depends on the technical guys at JPJ... write a convincing letter include with huge angpow regarding the exchange of engine... u might have the luck to get it passed.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus,
Totally a noob here so kindda need your advise here.
I have seen a package on the R3 site abt a performance upgrade for the satria neo cps.
PROTON Holdings Berhad - R3 Accessories
The package includes a "Performance cam shaft" and i was wondering if the cam shaft is switchable cuz if i understand the CPS function, there will be a pin that enables the high lift cams. but if i change the cam shaft to the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience