Need advise urgently!

Hadi2Fast2Furious

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
KL
Hi fellow ZTH brothers,

I have a few questions regarding problems with my car that I hope any of you could help.
I'm driving a Wira 1.5 sedan. Last year I got into an accident. The left fender of my car got hit pretty bad. My fender got hit sideways by a Waja. Direct hit! Since that accident, I never could get the allignment right.
A couple of days ago, I went to my tyre shop looking for new tyres. When I inspected my current tyres, it makan sebelah. The thing is, it's only ketara on the left side of the car.
My quaestion is, what should I do to rectify this problem? Is it advisable to change to new tyres before rectifying the prob.? Bear in mind, my tyre oredi very botak.
Next question is, how to know what year the tyre is made? Where to read?
Hope you guys can help me...

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Hope is the tyres giving you the problem, else alot have to check, like chamber nut spoilt and others.

sylkhannaz

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Selangor
check ur chamber, see if it's kangkang or not. That'll make ur tryre makan sebelah.
how bad was the damage if the accident? That may become a reason too. Check ur tyres and chamber nut first.

boosook

Known Member
Jul 14, 2005
Shah Alam
to check the year of ur tyre...look properly at the tyre got this 4 digit number.. eg. (0204)..that means its made in FEB 2004...so if u wanna buy new tyres..look for at the latest wan lor..hehehe

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
yes, check the lower arm and the control arm, as well as the suspension. since you say the waja direct hit your fenders, which i assume it hit your wheel as well, which probably damaged everything that is connected to the wheel.

Hadi2Fast2Furious

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
KL
rollakid said:
yes, check the lower arm and the control arm, as well as the suspension. since you say the waja direct hit your fenders, which i assume it hit your wheel as well, which probably damaged everything that is connected to the wheel.
Thanks guys. Really appreciate ur advise. But one more thing, how to know the lower arm spoilt? don't want the mechanic to cheat me.

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
jack ur car up.and the lower arm is the arm that is connected to ur shox's lower mount.

looooookk....at it.

if bengkok then change lor.

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
since the only prob is the wear on the tyre..i dont think the damage would be VERY obvious...so haf a keen eye.or ask a mech to check it out.

if the arm is VERY badly damaged...or bengkok alot..u wont be driving ur car actually.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
yo bro Hadi2Fast2Furious

i got same problem with u last time......i drift in 2 lanes road.....with another fucking honda accord last time to rush over the ORANGE light

i drift in the left lane and the fucker driver drift in the right lane......he makan my lane to left then i terpaksa pusing kiri and naik the roadside benteng......

alignment and steering lari all........the steering lighter than POWER STEERING hahahahahha

ok your situation......makan sebelah.......but then your roda kangkang to keluar or kangkang dalam?

if keluar nvm........if dalam then dangerous......u turn corner hard can terbabas lol

u know what i meant.............

chamber no fucking use 1.......i cheated ......now at home got 2 chambers RM120 no use at all.......u want? sell to u la......

Last edited:

Hadi2Fast2Furious

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
KL
gohkokeng said:
yo bro Hadi2Fast2Furious

i got same problem with u last time......i drift in 2 lanes road.....with another fucking honda accord last time to rush over the ORANGE light

i drift in the left lane and the fucker driver drift in the right lane......he makan my lane to left then i terpaksa pusing kiri and naik the roadside benteng......

alignment and steering lari all........the steering lighter than POWER STEERING hahahahahha

ok your situation......makan sebelah.......but then your roda kangkang to keluar or kangkang dalam?

if keluar nvm........if dalam then dangerous......u turn corner hard can terbabas lol

u know what i meant.............

chamber no fucking use 1.......i cheated ......now at home got 2 chambers RM120 no use at all.......u want? sell to u la......
Thanks dude!
My roda kangkang luar... My main concern is that I'm going to replace new tyres. I takmau la new tyres to makan uneven....
Another thing, Gohkokeng,
What tyre u recomend? Size 195/50/15. Or issit better to use 55 series? I'm driving a Wira btw.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need u guys help urgently, i just bought a control panel and something look like a relay or resistance.its from lancer. only this two item, i heard can just plug n play to existing satria dashboard. if can install, which button cannot be use from the control panel? how much is the cost to install it? recommend me a mechanic pls. my phone num 013-3973088.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience